Chapter 24- back home again

Today I was taking Casey on his first ever flight. I had packed all his stuff and some of mine and then we were off. Today we were all going to Scotland apart from mum cause she has work and like 20 meetings to go to.

"Alex are you and jellyfish ready cause we need to go" dad shouted. Everyone still calls Casey jellyfish for some reason.

" Yes dad we'll be down in a sec" I called back. I pick Casey up off my bed along with squishy. Squishy was his jellyfish Mike and Tre got him.

We called it squishy when me and Jake were bored and we watched finding nemo with Casey, and Dory called his jellyfish squishy." Come on baby lets say goodby to California cause were going to Scotland." I said to Casey. He just gurgled back.

We got the car right to the back of the airport and I carried Casey out of his car seat. "Hey Alex were taking the carseat right" Joey ask.

" Yeah Joey, Casey need his seat on the plane." Joey unclipped the seat and took it out the car. Me and Casey walked up the stairs and on to the plane.

" hey jake take a picture" I shouted. Jake did as he was told and took a picture. Once on the plane I sat in a seat waiting for everyone.

I was playing with Casey when Joey can on with his car seat. He put it in the seat next to me and plopped down on the seat in front of me." Is my house clean" I asked.

He laughed" yeah I payed some girl in our school to do it"

" Joey who was it" I asked.

"Some first year kid I payed her £100 a room" I just laughed.

"boys" I said. " Casey if you turn out like uncle Joey I'll disown you" Joey laughed. Everyone got on the plane and I put Casey in his carseat.

" so kids u ready to go" Mike asked.

" I'm not a kid" dad whined.

" me neither" Tre joined in.

"Yeah right" mike said sitting down.

" this is the captin can I ask all of you's to put ur seat belts on and turn off all electronic devices thank you" he finished. I gave out lollipops and started to feed Casey his bottle. A couple minuets later we were in the air.

4 hours into the flight Casey woke up. I took him out his seat and I sat on the floor playing with him. Jake joined in after awhile and we had fun.

Joey was filming him went Tre hit his head and the cutest laugh came for Casey. I was soo happy Joey had caught that. We had also caught his first smile.

It was 2 days ago and me and him were lying on my bed and we were listing to green day and he just smiled. " hi this is the captin we are flighing over Scotland right now just thought you would want to no." I picked Casey up and walked over to a window.

" look jellyfish that's we're we are staying" Jakob said. Casey smiled.

"awwww" I said. Mike, Tre, Jason and dad were asleep. Jason was on the flight with us cause dad wanted him to meet Casey. Jason isn't as close with dad like Mike and Tre and that's why he is never over. I passed Casey to Jake.

"Jake watch him while I go pee" I said passing Casey to him.

" sure" Jake took Casey back to the floor and started baby talking to him. Awww they were soo cute.

" we are about to land in Glasgow airport could you please put ur seatbelts on and turn gadgets off" captin said. I nudged dad and Tre and Joey hit Mike and Jason.

" put ur seatbelts on" Joey said. They did as they were told. I gave Casey an other bottle cause it stopped his ears from popping but it was only water not milk.