Chapter 29- ha ha ur stupid

Okay so a couple weeks have past and we have got into a routine for Casey. Rhys basically lives with us and last week we took Casey to go meet Rose(Rhys' mum).

Surprisingly it went well. I went back to judo and have a commotion on Saturday aka tomorrow and tomorrow is also me and Jakes 16th birthday. The bad thing about turning 16 in my life is I finally find out why my mum and dad abandoned me and Jake when we were babies.

Anyway today was Friday and I only have 4 classes thanks to a helpful thing called free periods. So today I was going to school, picking Casey up at 12 and going to pick my parents, Tre, Mike and Jason up at the airport.

' Beep Beep Beep' my alarm 7:30. As usual I hit Rhys to wake him up and went to get Casey. I picked him up" hey baby nana and grandpa are coming back today and I can't wait" then someone wrapped there arms around my waist.

I put Casey back down in his bed and turned around. Rhys was standing there looking so hot. He was just in his boxers. He leaned in and kissed my lips.(btw me and Rhys got together officially 2 weeks ago.) Rhys started to kiss me more.

We pulled away when Casey started to whine." Good morning" Rhys said.

" Yeah good morning."

" so want me to dress Casey and you get the clothes ready" Rhys asked me.

" Yep same as every morning" I picked up a dressing gown and went out to the hall. As usual my shirt, Rhys's shirt, Jakob's shirt and Joeys shirt was on the ironing board. I iron my brother shirts first and went and woke them up then mine and Rhys's.

Once everyone was ready and fed we left the house at 8:10. A little earlier than usual but who cares." So when's the family coming home." Joey asked.

" Joey you know you have to pick me and Casey up outside the school at 12:30" I said.

" I know, I hate getting the bus to college thou" he said.

"Well Joey you shouldn't have gotten drunk in last class yesterday or you would have your car with you" Jake said smugly.

Joey hit Jake" shut up" he said. Jake just laughed along with me Rhys and Casey. We left Joey at the bus stop and went to drop Casey off.

When we all got to school none of our friends were here. I checked my watch 8:25." Fuck" I said. Jake and Rhys looked up.

"What's up" Jake asked.

"I have to sit with you guys for 10 whole minutes till Brooke and Ella arrive." I said daring not to laugh.

" Heyyyy" Jake whined. I burst out laughing at both there faces" I'm just kidding guys" I said.

*3hours and 35 minutes later*

Finally the bell had went and I kissed Rhys goodbye. Rhys had to get extra learning classes on Fridays. Once I left I headed to the nursery next door to get Casey. I pushes the buzzer and was let in.

"Hi I'm hear for Casey Armstrong" I said. The woman nodded. I followed her to a play room were I noticed Casey immediately because of his black outfit and hair. I opened the door and Casey looked up.

He smiled, for a 4 month old baby he was smart. I pick him up and thanked the nursery teacher. I waked out and out side the time was 12:20.

Good so Joey won't be long. I sat down at the bus stop with Casey and put his hat and gloves on. Like me, Casey doesn't like scarfs. I zipped his little leather jacket up. Casey was just playing with squishy when Joey arrived.

" hey sis and jellyfish" Joey said. I put Casey in his carseat and my school bag in the boot. I took Casey's nappy bag in the front and climbed in.

" Hey Joe how was college" I asked. He shrugged.

We arrived at the airport at 1:20. Straight away I notice my mum. When Joey stopped the car and I jumped out and attacked my mum in a hug from behind.

"Hi mummy" I said.

" Hey baby" she said turning around and hugging back. She kissed my cheek and let go.

" Where is my grandson" she asked.

" In the car" she smiled and ran off to the car.

" Hey Alex" dad said.

" Hey dad" I said hugging him too.

"Miss me" he asked.

"Of course and to answer your next question jellyfish is in the car" dad smiled and went to the car. The next person I saw was Jason.

" Jas" I shouted. He turned around. I ran over and hugged him.

" Hey Alex". When he let go I was tackled to the ground.

" Guess who" two voices shouted together.

" Hmmmm let me think." I said " could it be my Frank and Michael." Tre hit my head and got off me.

" Don't call me Frank I shall be known as Tre to you" he said. I nodded.

" Yeah and don't call me Michael it's annoying" mike said. I laughed. They both threw there arms over my shoulders and walked to the car.

Joey, mum,dad and Jason were all ready there. Mum was holding Casey. "can I hold jellyfish" Tre screamed in my ear.

" Prick" I said. Tre stuck his hand out." Ummm what" I said confused.

"You need to give me a dollar." Tre said. I shook my head

" Why" I asked.

"You said a bad word" he childishly hit back with.

"What was the word." I asked.

" Prick awww shit" Tre said.

" Tre you owe me 2 dollars". I laughed at his stupidity when he gave me 2 dollars.