Chapter 38- Finally 18

"Happy Birthday mummy" Casey whisperd cuddling in next to me.

"Thank you baby" I said.

"Mummy what we doing today" Casey asked.

" Umm well there is a concert tonight but we can do something this afternoon" I said." Yeah" he said sitting up in my bunk.

" Go to daddy's bunk and wake him up and ill go make coffee" I said getting up. So did Casey and I went to the kitchen and made coffee.

"Happy Birthday Alex" Frank said coming on the bus.

" Hey thanks coffee" I asked. He nodded.

" Arrrggghhhh" Casey ran into the kitchen screaming and hid behind Frank.

" Casey what did you do" Frank asked.

"licked daddy till he woke up" he said proudly.

" High five Casey" I said. He ran across to me and high fived my hand and I sat him on the counter.

"Casey I'm gonna kill you" I heard Rhys shout. Rhys came running into the kitchen area with pen on his face like how I do Gerard's make up a big black rectangle over his eyes. Me and frank just burst out laughing.

" What happened" I asked.

" He found Tres permanent marker for signing stuff and drew on my face" I giggled.

"Happy birthday" he said.

"Thanks".

"So Alex what do you wanna do" dad asked. I thought for a bit then screamed

"BOWLING". So we all went bowling. Green day, MCR, so behind the scenes people and me, Rhys and Casey.

When we got there we got two lanes and changed our shoes. Gerard and Mikey where debating on who would win so me and Frank made a bet.

" Right so if Mikey loses he needs to go to a 7-11 and put his head under a slushy machine for a minuet" frank said.

" And if Gerard wins you need to go on stage tonight dressed as a girl and kiss Frank" I said. He nodded and we shook hands.

"So the teams are Alex, Gerard, Tre, Casey, Jason, Ray, Bob and Susan vs Rhys, Mikey, Frank, Billie Joe, Brian, JoJo and myself" Mike said. We nodded. It was me and Rhys to bowl first I ruled at bowling and got a strike and Rhys knocked 4 pins down.

We played for 2 hours and Casey even got a strike. And the last two people where to bowl. Gerard and Mikey and right now there scores were '68-68' for the two men.

"Come on Gerard" I shouted. Frank coverd my month with his hand so I licked it.

"Gross" he said wiping it on my sleeve. We watched as the boy throw the balls and YAY Gerard got a strike and Mikey only got 6 pins down.

" In ur face Frank" I said.

" In your face" Casey screamed from next to me. We all laughed.

" Pizza" I asked everyone nodded and we left.

We went to Pizza Hut and ordered 3 large cheese pizzas.

" Nom nom nom" Casey said munching on garlic bread.

" So what time is the concert tonight" I asked.

"Seven" Ray said.

"Okay so we need to be there by 4 which is an hour and a half away" I said.

"Okay" they all said then broke into there own little convos. Dad turned to me" I have 2 birthday suprise for you" he said.

" Really what" I asked.

"I said surprise"

"Dad come on tell me" I whinned.

"Nope" he said. Then the lady came with the pizzas.

" Hey ur green day" the waitress said." Yeah" Mike said. She looked about

"My Chemical Romance" she said too.

" Yeah" Ray said.

"Enjoy ur meal" she turn and walked quickly to the kitchen. Second later we heard screaming.

"She seem like a fan" Frank said.

" You cracked the crime Sherlock" I said. He stuck his tounge out at me." Prick" I said.

When we got back to the bus I picked up all the makeup stuff and we left for the venue.

"Mummy pwease can I go into the osh pit tonight" Casey asked for the hundredth time.

"Fine Casey you can go if you sleep till the start of the concert" I said.

" Okay mummy" he climbed onto the sofa and snuggled into the pillow.

"Frank,Gerard,Mikey, Ray get ur butts in here now to get ur makeup down" I screamed.

"Okay guys what do you done tonight" I asked taking make up out of my bag.

"Usual" the all said together.

"Jinx you owe me a soda" they all said and burst out laughing.

" So I'll start with you gerard" I started applying the makeup over his eyes.

Once I had done all of there makeup I woke Casey up." Baby time to get up" I said shaking him. He mumbled and opened his eyes.

" Casey come on ill do ur hair" he got up and sat in one of the chair and I turned on the straighteners.

I straightend Casey's black hair and spiked up the back then straightend my black mop." Come on Casey door open in 10 minuets." Casey jumped on my back and I gave him a piggy back to stage.

--------------

When the concert was over me and Casey went to go find Rhys. Once we found him Casey gave Rhys and hug and fell asleep." I think he's tired" Rhys said.

" You think" I said.

"So how was ur night" he asked giving me a kiss.

" Good come on I want my surprise" I said dragging him away.