Chapter 10- Your Back

" Omg Alex your back" Haley said.

Rhys came from behind her and gave me a bear hug." Cc. Rrr uuuu. Sssss Hhhhh ing bones " I chocked out.

" sorry " he said letting go.

" it's okay I missed you too" I said.

" so guys this is my brother Joey" I pointing at Joey.

"Hey" they said.

"And this is my twin aka Jake" I said putting my arm round Jake.

"so we gotta go we just came round to say hi" I said sleepily.

" okay" they said. Rhys hugged me again and we left.

" bye" we said. When we got back we went up to my room and put family guy on the tv and passed out on my bed.

I woke up around 8 and woke my brothers up. We got change then called a taxi to talk us to McDonald's for breakfast.

We ordered pancakes and coffee. " soo we need to get furniture, Jake go ask the girl at the till for paper and a pen" I said Jake got up and went to the till.

" so ur gonna make a list" Joey said.

"Well yeah it easier"

"good point" he said jake returned. He passed me the paper and pen.

" Right lets start with downstairs" I said.

" so we need a sofa" I said

" a tv" jake said with a mouthful of pancakes

"yeah and a tv what bout a table" I said.

" yeah mom would go mad if we didn't have a table."

" okay so that will do the now." I said " now ur room do u want bunk beds". I asked.

Jake nodded and so did Joey. " we need a tv in our room to" Jake said. He is obsessed with TV' s. after 10 minuets we had finished.

Shopping List

Sofas

TV's

Bunk bed

Drawers

Dining room table

Kettle

Toaster

Microwave

Plates

Cups

Bowls

Cutlery

Lamps

That's what we have for now. Once we left McDonald's we got a taxi to a shopping centre and began shopping.

Once we were done everything would be delivered before 8pm tonight so we went ice skating.

So we went home and go our skates and phoned Haley and Rhys asking if they where going tonight. Because it was Sunday we always went with all our friends.

We arrived at 6:30 it started a 6 but I told Haley and Rhys not to tell people we were back or coming tonight.

So we payed for our tickets and put our skates on.

We go on the ice and my friends had there back to us so I skated up behind them. Jake and Joey were close behind me.

I got close up to Kim's ear and shouted " HEY" they all go a fright and fell. Me and my brothers burst out laughing.

" what the fuck" Kim screamed. She looked up and saw me. " omg Alex" she screamed. She got to the feet and hugged me. " where you been " she said letting me go.

"right guy this is my brother Joey" putting my arm round him" and this is my twin Jake" I said putting my other arm around him.

"wait what you have brothers" Brooke said. I turned to Rhys " you didn't tell them" he shook his head. I spent 10 minuets explaining everything then we played tig on the ice.

After skating we went to KFC and shared a chicken bucket between the 9 of us. The 9 was me, Jake, Joey, Brooke, Kim, Haley, Rhys, Sophia and Jordan. Jordan was the same age as Joey so they talked for ages about loads of stuff. Jake hung out with Rhys and I talked to the girls.

I looked at my watch" shit Joey Jake we need to go" I said picking my stuff up.

"why" Rhys asked.

"Cause our furniture is getting delivered between 8 and 9." I said.

" If u want u can all come back to mine." They all nodded and followed us. I phoned a taxi and Jordan had his car.

Me, Jake and Rhys took the taxi and the other 6 got in Jordan's car. It was a seven seater.

In the taxi Jake sat in the front and me and Rhys sat in the back. Jake was listening to music.

"so did u have fun tonight" I asked Rhys.

" yeah it was soo fun" he said.

" yeah well you are gonna help us move in so ur staying at mine for a week" I said.

" yeah me and you need to catch up" he told me.

"of course babe" I said snuggling up to him. (P.S He's not my boyfriend.)

When we got to the house Jake payed the driver. Me and Rhys got out and we walked up to my house. Everyone was inside sitting on the floor.

"so you guys up for a game of spin the bottle" Joey said.

"Yeah" we all said together. Joey spun the bottle first and it landed on Sophia. He leaned over and kissed her it included tongue. Yuck! It was Jordan next and it landed on Kim. Jordan leaned over and grabbed Kim's face and kissed her.

Next was Brooke's turn and it landed on Haley. Everyone cheered and Brooke kissed Haley the way the other two had.

It was Rhys' turn now he spun it and it landed on .........