Chapter 37- Date night

Ok today was date night with Rhys. Just me and him. Dad was babysitting Casey for the night. Me and Rhys had the whole night alone.

We had packed an overnight bag each and left the bus." Mummy where you going" Casey asked.

" Me and daddy going on date night" I said.

" Bye mummy" Casey said hugging me.

"Bye baby, go say goodbye to daddy" Casey nodded and ran to the bunks. Minutes later Rhys came out with Casey in his arms.

"Ready to go babe" Rhys asked.

" Yeah DAD WE'RE ARE LEAVING" I shouted. Rhys put Casey down and we left.

We walked hand in hand to our hotel." We walk to slow" I said.

"I know" Rhys said. He turn to me and pulled that smile Casey pulls when he does a prank. He pick me up in a firemans left and starts running.

"Rhys put me down now" I screamed hitting his butt. We ran past an old couple and they looked at us

"aww young love" they said. I smiled at it.

"Rhys put me down" he just laughed." Ur such a prick" I said. We walked or should I say Rhys walked he carried me.

"Armstrong" a woman asked.

" Yep" Rhys said.

" Here you go room 2310" she said handing Rhys a key.

"Thank you" Rhys said. He walk to the elevator.

" Can you put me down please" I asked.

" No can do babe" Rhys said.' Ping' the elevator doors opened. Rhys walked to our room and opened it.

" Can I get down pretty please" I asked.

"Yeah" and he dropped me on the bed. He dropped on top of me. He kissed me I kissed back.

He started nibbling on my bottom lip begging for entrance. I opened and our tongues danced together. I started to un button his black shirt and I pulled it off.

He pulled my MCR tee shirt off and started to kiss down my cheek then my neck and he sucked on one spot." Rhys are you giving me a hickey" I asked.

" Yea" he mumbled. Once he was finished and kissed down my stomach.

(Let's just leave it at that cause to be honest I really don't want to write it)

I woke up in Rhys' arm and looked about the room. The clock said 12:32 woah we had slept awhile. I elbowed Rhys he groaned

"what" he said.

" Babe we need to get back to the bus by 1pm Casey that's went they go to rehearse" I said.

"Mmhhhmmm" he mumbled.

" Rhys you realise that's like 20 to" I said.

His eyes snapped opened " shit" he jumped up. I put black skinny jeans on and an American idiot t-shirt.

" Ready" I asked.

" Yep" he picked the bag up and we left hand in hand.

We basically ran back to the bus and got back at 12:59.

" Yass" I said the minuet I stepped in the bus.

" Mummmmmmy" I heard someone scream from behind me. I turned and Casey tackled me.

" Hey Case miss me" I asked.

" Yeah I missed you and daddy" he said hugging me tightly.

"Casey" Rhys said. Casey jumped up and hugged Rhys.