Chapter 8 - Thankyou Daddy

When I got downstairs to see what the family were up to today. In the lounge was mum, Joey and Jake.

"Hey guys" I said. They all turned around.

" Hey Alex,what do you want to do today" mum asked me.

" I dunno, movies" I said.

" Sure what you wanna see" she asked.

" I really wanna see ' The House at the End of the Street '" I answered with.

"Sammmmeeee " Joey said jumping upstairs.

A couple minuets later me, mum and the boys were in the car.

"Mom when's dad coming back from the studio" Joey asked.

"I don't know baby why" she asked looking in the mirror at him.

" Cause uncle Tre promised to show me something on the drums" Joey said.

" Okay why don't you text Tre and ask him "

" Good idea mom" Joey said whipping out his iPhone.

Just then I remembered I left my phone in the Scotland. Bummer. Life is soooooo annoying sometimes.

3 hour later

" I don't think I'll sleep for weeks" Jake whined.

"D'awww is whittle jakey scared. D' aww. " Joey said pissing Jake off. Mum just laughed.

On the way back to the car Joey got a call.

"Hey ............okay........... we're in the car coming back from the movies...........okay see you in 20" he hung up.

" It was Tre saying they are on there was back from the studio"

The journey home was boring.

When we got to the house as usual. Billie would try to talk to me I would ignore him and then I would go to my room and talk to Rhys and Haley for hours until dinner.

It was boring and I got homesick or more like friends sick. I missed my friends. My brothers kept me company a lot.

A couple weeks later

Life had been the same for weeks. I still never talked to Billie but I had become closer to my brothers, mum, Mike and Tre.

I woke up one morning to find Billie sitting at my desk staring at me.

"Okay I know your not talking to me so hear goes, I have decided to send you back to Scotland I bought your old house and you and the boys are gonna live there. The boys have both agreed and you will leave on Saturday so get packing" what I'm going home yess.

Billie was about to leave when I jumped out of my bed and gave him a hug.

"Thanks daddy" I said.

" So your talking to me now" he said sarcastically.

"Don't ruin the moment" I said punching his chest lightly.

When he left Joey and Jake came bursting in my room.

" Oh my god we are going to Scotland and we are living alone how could life get sweeter" Joey said.

" Did you know in Scotland it's legal for you to drink" I said to him.

"You just made it sweeter" he said hugging me.

When he let me go, Jake hugged me. "Thanks sis u rock" he said .

I thought they would be mad at me for making them leave but a guess not. Over the next couple of days I packed all my stuff. Good thing the summer holidays had just started then we start by at my old school on august 13th.