Chapter 12 - The Chase is On

Today was Saturday. My sleep was disturbed when a 100 pound man landed on top of me.

" Alex wake up we're bored" Tre whined.

" fuck off" I groaning.

" no we need you we're going going to the park Mike won't get up so its uneven" he whined.

" Go ask jake" I said.

" Jake and Joey are going but we want to play football so the teams will be uneven." He went on.

" Fine get off me and I'll get ready." He clapped his hands and ran out the room saying she'll come.

Once I got dressed I went to the bathroom and filled a bucket full of water then made my way to the room Mike was asleep. If I'm suffering then so is he.

I opened the door Mike was asleep and one of the bunks. I lifted the bucket higher then tipped it over him. Mike jumped up and hit his head on the top bunk. He was cursing then looked at me " your soo gonna pay for that." He screamed.

I ran downstairs and shouted to the boys time to go the bolted. When I was out the front door I turned around and saw Mike run down stairs in just his boxers dripping wet.

" Boys time to GOOO" I screamed. After that I ran for it.

I heard Tre,Joey and Jake laughing as they followed behind me.

When I turn I saw the boys running with Mike a bit behind in still just his boxers.

I stopped running to let the boys catch up with me. Tre was still laughing and Jake was recording this on his phone.

When we made it to the park I sat on the swings. Suddenly two bare wet arms went around my waist and lifted me off the swings.

I started screaming I new it was Mike cause I recognised the tattoos. I was still screaming when we neared a little pond. " no Mike no I'm sorry" he kept walking "Mike Noo I'm sorry Mike Noo......" I was cut of by Mike jumping into the little pond.

When I got to the surface my brothers and Tre were standing there. Jake was still filming. When I got out I chased Tre and Mike went for Joey. I was chasing Tre.

He was running backward then. Splash! Tre ran straight into the pond I burst out laughing.

Splash Joey was in to. I looked at Mike we nodded. I grabbed Jakes phone and Mike grabbed jake I filmed mike thought Jake in.

When we got home we put fresh clothes on and went ice skating. I love ice skating.

When we got to the rink Mike and Tre had to borrow skates. Me ,Jake and Joey were playing tig when we saw Tre and Mike get on the ice. This will be a fun day.

In the end up Tre fell 14 time and ripped his trousers and Mike only fell twice.

We changed our shoes and decided to go shopping. We were walking past Ann summers when Tre ran in.

" Fuck" Mike muttered. I entered the shop looking for Tre and found him at the changing rooms.

" Please I need to know my cup size" he whined.

" Tre what the hell are you doing" I asked.

" wait I thought I new you your Tre Cool from Green Day." The shop assistant said.

Tre smiled " why yes yes I am" he said. I grabbed his arm.

" come on Tre, Mike , Jake and Joey are waiting out side." I said dragging him away.

" Okay bye ......." He squinted his eyes" Rachel" he said.

After that who thing with Tre we decided to go home. On the way home Mike stopped the car at a music shop.

" Come on I forgot my bass" he said. We all left the car and entered the shop.

Mike went to look at base guitars, my brothers went to the electric guitars and I followed Tre to the drums.

I was NOT leaving him alone. We made it to the display drums when Tre found drum stick and started playing 'holiday'.

Everyone in the shop turned and looked at us. When someone shouted" omg it Tre Cool" I swear I think it was Mike.

" Omg it's Mike Dirnt " Tre screamed back. Omg.

An hour later we left the shop Tre had bought a new drum kit cause it had tartan on it and Mike bought a matching bass.

Finally after an eventful day we went home. When we arrived I unlocked the door and the boys carried Tre's drum kit and I took Mike's bass.

We set it up in the empty dining room. I went upstairs to get my guitar and we jammed for about 2 hours.

In that 2 hours we discovered Jake could sing and he sounded just like dad.

We played multiple song until the was a knock at the door I answered it. " hello" I said opening the doors. Oops It was my neighbour.

" Hello Alex do you mind turning it down" I nodded

" yeah sure sorry" he nodded " thanks bye"

" bye Mr Gregor " I said shutting the door. I went to the dining room and told the guys it's time for bed they all argued but eventually gave in and we went to bed.