Chapter 30-Fighting

When I woke up I was alone in my room it felt strange. I got up and shoved one of Tres hoodies on that I stole like last year. I went over to Casey cot and there was a note. I picked it up and read it.

Alex

Happy 16th birthday

Me and Casey are downstairs

Come get us

Love mom x

I smiled and went down stairs. It was 9:00 so I don't know if anyone was up appart from mum.I opened the door and saw mum, dad and Casey on the sofa. The were smuggled up in a blanket.

Dad looked up first" happy birthday Alex" he said opening his arms I went straight into them.

" Hey baby happy birthday" my mum said. I hugged her to. Then I picked Casey up and sat next to them."

So what you doing today" dad asked.

" Well I got my compition at 12 this morning so I need to get dressed soon." Mum and dad both looked at me.

" What" I asked.

"Can we please come I wanna see you fight" dad asked.

I nodded" yeah sure".

Mum clapped her hands" why don't we make it a family event get the band to come, Rhys and your brothers."

I smiled" yeah okay but I need to go get me and Casey ready."

"Okay" mum said.

I dressed Casey in a pair of blue jeans and the clash tee shirt. I put my blue judo trousers on and a hoody. I stuffed my judo jacket and belt into a bag and went down stairs. Dad was still there flicking thought the channels." Daaaadddd" I whined.

" Whhhhaaattt" he whinned back looking up.

"Can you watch Casey while I go for a run." He nodded and took Casey.

"Be back by 10:30" I nodded picked up my iPod and left the house

I ran for 30 mins and then made my way back to the house. When I got in mum, dad, Joey, Jake and Casey were in the living room." Hey Alex happy birthday" Jake said. He came over to me.

"Yeah you too bro" I hugged him." Wait here I got you a present" I said.

"Yes presents."

I went up stairs and pick one of Jake presents up. It was a photo frame with a picture and him, Joey and Casey the first time we took Casey to the park.

When I got downstairs Rhys was in and holding Casey. He smiled and winked at me. I giggled and gave Jake his present." Okay Jake this is one of your presents okay" I said. He nooded and ripped open the gift. A huge grin appeared on his face and he grabbed me into a hug.

I smiled" you like it" I asked.

" Nope I love it" he said sqeezing me tighter.

"Come on boys you need to get dressed" mum said to Joey and Jake at 10:10 o'clock. Dad smiled smugly behind mums back to the boys. Without looking mum said " that includes you too Billie Joe." I started to laught. Once the boys had gone to get dressed mum sat down.

" You need to be careful today" she said concerned.

" Mum it's okay, I use to fight all the time and the worse I have ever got is a bruise so don't worry." Mum huffed

"Baby I alway worried." I laughed.

"So where we getting the band" I asked her.

" At the comp." she said.