Chapter 11 - fireworks

The bottle landed on me. Rhys turned to me and started to kiss me he bit my bottom lip asking for entrance.

I opened my mouth and Rhys stuck his tongue in my mouth. When our tongues met it felt like fireworks. After a couple of seconds we were interrupted but a knock on the door.

I pulled back and answered the door. It was a delivery man. " are you Miss Armstrong" he asked me.

I nodded " yes that's me".

" I have a delivery for you" he said. I nodded and opened the door wide.

After everything was placed in the right room we set off to work Joey Jake and Jordan fixed the living room. Me and Rhys the boys room and the girls were doing the kitchen. " come on Rhys" I said grabbing his hand and taking him up stairs.

Half way up the stairs I slapped Rhys' butt " come on we haven't go all night " I said laughing. Rhys turned around and picked me up. He threw me over his shoulder.

" Rhys put me down NOW" I screamed. He carried me upstairs and into the boys room. He dropped me on one of the mattresses.

He was about to walk away and a grabbed his ankle. He fell and landed on to of me. " Rhys" I whispered.

He moved his head closer to me. He was real close and I closed the gap. Our lips touched and we began to kiss. It started slowly the got faster. He was kissing me hungrily when his phone went off. I pulled away, I was breathless. " answer it " I said.

He pulled his phone out and answered. " hello.... Okay.....bye" he got up. " come on we are needed downstairs." He said. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up.

When we got downstairs the Living room was done." Woah" I said. The sofa where down and the t.v was on the wall. The Xbox was on and everyone was on the sofas.

" hey we order pizzas." Joey said.

" we ate like an hour ago" I sat sitting at Jakes feet.

" I nooooo buuuutttttt we are hungry" Jordan whined.

20 minutes the door went" pizza " Jordan screamed running to the door.

" hey Joey we were ment to FaceTime mum tonight" I said.

"shit I forgot" he said.

"we'll call them later" he simply said. Jordan bust in

" PPPIIIIIZZZZZZAAAA" he screamed. He put the pizza on the floor then took a piece. We all took a piece then started talking .

Everyone left at 1 o'clock. Rhys stayed cause he was helping us fix the house up. " hey Alex come on mom on the iPad" jake screamed from the kitchen.

I stood up and went to the kitchen were Jake and Joey were. I went over to my iPad my mum and dad were on the screen.

" hi mum hey dad" I said.

" hey sweetie" mum said. We talked for 10 minuets and the excused myself from the conversation.

I woke up and I was lying on Rhys on the big couch. I looked around and my brothers were on the smaller couch. I got up and went to the boys room.

I put the bunk-beds up and built the drawers. When I was done I went downstairs. Joey was rubbing his eyes went I entered the room

" morning" he groaned in his sleepy voice.

" Good Morning" I said fall down on top of Rhys.

" aaarrrrgggghhh" Rhys moaned.

" good morning Rhys" I said.

" morning Alex" he said. He sat up and looked around.

" Morning" he said to Joey. Joey groaned back. I turned the tv on and put Kerrang!! on. Green Day were playing kill the dj. " I miss Tre and Mike" I said going to sit next to Joey.

" me too" he answered hugging me. Jake woke up a couple minutes later.

" is there food" he said.

" good morning to you too" I said sarcastically.

" hmmm morning so is there food." He said.

" nothing get up and we' ll all go food shopping." I said leaving the room. I got to my room and got changed. When I was putting eyeliner on there was a knock on my door.

" Come in" Rhys entered my room.

" hey" he said.

" hey you wanna get changed" I said finishing my eyeliner. He nodded I got up and grabbed a brush on my departure.

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Once my teeth were done I went to my hair. I was up in a ponytail. I took the hair band out and my hair fell into perfect curls. Yess.

I quickly brushed my fringe and made my way down stairs.

I picked my phone up. Dad had arranged a 24/7 driver to drive me and my brother about so I phone him.

He said he would be here in 5. I grabbed my black hoodie and converse.

Once I was finally ready I shouted the boys. The all came down. We left the house and the boys went to the black Bentley. Jake called dibs on the front seat and I locked the house door.

We got to Tesco and got out. We went and got a trolley. I sat in it to lazy to walk. Joey pushed the trolley in to the shop. " right get apples, grapes,strawberries and what ever fruit you guy want." All the boy went and got the fruit Joey picked bananas and oranges , Rhys got pears and of course Jake got the biggest melon he could find.

" right to the milk isle" I said.

" yes mam" Joey said saluting me.

" at ease" I replayed with. When we got to the milk isle I climbed out the trolley.

" green milk" I said putting milk in the trolley. We turned a corner and Joey crashed the trolley into some boys. I looked up.

" Omg Drew, Danny, Will heeyy " I said.

" hey ally were you been" Drew asked.

" long story" I said rolling my eyes.

" okay tell me in 3 days when we go back to school"Danny said.

" shit" I turned around.

" we need to get school stuff" I said tugging at my hair

" Alex calm down mom said she was bringing our school uniform and stuff over when she comes" Joey said.

" forgot" I said. The 3 boy stood staring at us.

" see u guys on Monday." I smiled and walked away.

After shopping we dropped Rhys at his house and finished tiding the house and making up the spare room for Mike and Tre.

" so we're decided mum and dad get my room and I'll sleep in with Tre and Mike." I reminded the boys.

" Alex we went over this 50 times" Jake said. I nodded. Mike and Tre were arriving Tomorrow and mum and dad were arriving on Sunday cause mum had something to finish at work.

I started making dinner when the door went " ALEX get the door" jake shouted.

" you get it" I shouted back.

" Please" jake whined.

" fine" I huffed and went to the door.

When I opened it Tre was stand there. " hey Tre we weren't expecting you till tomorrow with Mike" I said hugging him.

" yeah well me and Mike came early" he said I looked around and saw Mike trying to carrie 4 cases.

I burst out laughing and went to help him. " hey Mike want so help" I said taking 2 cases.

" hey kiddo" he said.