Chapter 16 - Shit

2 months later

Christmas was 8 weeks away and me and my brothers were going back to California.

Just for Christmas and new year. Me and Rhys had done more stuff, but we hadn't done it yet. I don't think we will do it thou

We were off school cause the school had been damaged in a snow storm. So we weren't going back till after the new year. Say YAY.

Tonight was Saturday and Joey was bored so through a huge party. So tonight would be fun I planed on getting wasted. I had invited all my well adopted cousins and Joey invited like the whole school from like 4th year and above. The house was full and blaring music. But before you think ohh her poor neighbour he won't care cause we got the house sound proofed.

At about two am I was so drunk and was making out with a drunk Rhys. After kissing for ages I lead him up to my room. Getting there I tipped hundreds of time so Rhys carried me bridal style.

Once we got to my room we started kissing passionately. We kissed harder and harder till I removed Rhys' shirt and trousers.

He took my dress of and we went back to kissing. I felt it. He was getting hard.

I didn't care we were sooooo drunk to give a fuck." Do it" I whisper breathlessly. He nodded and unclipped my bra. I removed his boxers and well you no what happened.

Ouuccchhh. I woke up with a splitting head ache I move about the opened my eyes. I was naked.

I looked about then saw a naked Rhys next to me. Shit shit shit shit. I know we messed about but I never thought we would do it.

I wanted to my first time to be special. I couldn't remember a thing. I elbowed Rhys he woke up too. " awwww shit" he said looking about.

That day we pretended like nothing happened. I didn't bother me much. I know. I sound like a slut, whore what ever.