Chapter 27 - Casey's first concert

When we got there and Mike was waiting for us." Come on guys" he said leading us inside. When we got to the changing room, Tre was nowhere to be seen and dad was in a chair getting his makeup on.

"Hey kids" dad said.

"Hey dad" me and my brothers answered. I put Casey down on the table and took him out his carseat.

" Aaallllllllyyyyy" Mike whined.

" Miiikkkkeeeeyyyy" I whinned back.

" Can Casey come on stage with us" he asked.

" He can come on for one song cause he has little ears" I put Casey on the couch and put a blanket round him.

" Yasss and don't worry about his ears Tre is away finding baby headphones to block it out a bit" dad said. I picked my phone up 2 messages.

1 from Rhys- hey Alex r u gonna to the green day concert tonight if soo can u meet me out side at 7:00pm. I text him back- yeah I'm there the now meet me at the backstage doors. I opened the other it was from my phone company talking bout some crap.

At 7 o'clock the band was going out to do the sound check. Joey and Jake are watching them and me and Casey went to go find Rhys." Casey ur going to see daddy again" I whisperd I had 2 bodyguards follow me cause dad was getting protective of me and Casey.

When we got to the backstage entrance there were hundreds of people. Rhys stood out thou. I pointed at Rhys and the guards when to get him. People screamed green day and Tre Cool I love u and shit like that.

" Hey" Rhys said. I snapped out of my daze.

" Hey Rhys what's up" I asked. He put his arms out for Casey and I gave him to him.

"Nothing's up I just missed my baby" he answered.

" Awww" I said.

"Ur going soft Alex."

" No I'm not ,Casey tell daddy, mummy's not going soft." Rhys laughted.

" What?" I asked confused.

" Nothing it's just weird being called daddy that's all" I smiled. This was too cute.

" Ohh by the way prepare ur self for the death glares off dad and Mike" I said Rhys laughed. Casey laughed too.

" did he just laugh" Rhys asked.

"Yeah Rhys Jake caught the first time he laughed. Tre hit his head it was funny" I laughed at the memory.

When we got back to the dressing room everyone was back. Uh oh. When we walked in dad,Mike and Jason all gave Rhys death glares." Hey Rhys" Tre said happily. Mike, dad and Jason all turned to Tre.

" What" Tre whinned. They just shook there head.

After 30 minutes everything went back to normal. Thank god. The concert starts in 1 hour so we phone food in. We phoned in 3 large cheese pizzas in for food. Casey started crying in Mikes arms.

" I didn't brake him." He said. I laughed.

" It's okay he's just hungry Ill feed him." Mike puts Casey in my arms.

"Come on baby" I took Casey outside and into a small dressing room and fed him.' Knock Knock' someone's at the door." Who is it" I asked.

" Me Rhys" Rhys said.

" Come in" I answered. He entered." Hey what's up." I asked.

" Nothing it just got awkward after you left so I came found you" he sat next down next to me.

"Si did you tell ur mum bout Casey" he smiled.

" Yeah I told her yesterday she was fine with it but she wants to meet him" he said. Casey finished his bottle and I started to burp him.

" Sure I'll come over to yours whenever." I said.

" Great" he said. I hugged him.

" Are you staying tonight" I asked.

" Of course" I smiled.

" Let's go I need to get Casey ready he's going on stage for a coupe of songs" I said standing up.

Dad started the gig with 'nuclear family'.He played a all the songs he had and the last song was good riddance that's when Casey was going on stage. I secured his head phones and gave him to Tre.

Tre kissed my cheek and went back on stage. " I hope u have the time of your life....... Hey guys this is my awesome grandson Casey Armstrong aka Jellyfish." Tre past Casey to dad.

Dad kissed Casey's head. People awwed I smiled and Rhys slung his arm over my shoulder and I snuggled in.

"Casey look soo good on stage" Rhys said pulling me closer to him. Casey was laughing on stage. Dad gave Casey to Mike and continued the song.

"I hope you had the time of ur life" dad finished. Jason now had Casey. They came off stage.

After 10 minutes. Me, Casey, Rhys, Jake and Joey left to go home.

I said my goodbyes dad and the band cause there leaving tonight. When I got home it was 12pm so I changed Casey's nappy and into his pj's that said' brought to life by music' on it.

I fed him and he fell asleep in his cot with squishy. I was in my bed when Rhys came in my room." Hey Rhys" I said tapping the spot next to me.

" Hey" he said sleepily. He got in my bed and I snuggled up to him.

" Night night Rhys I love you" I said.

"Good night Alex I love you more" he kissed my forehead. I fell asleep.