Chapter 29- Surprise

I got on the bus and was attacked." Jake, Joey MUM" I screamed. I hugged them all again.

" Surprise" dad said.

" Thanks dad" I said hugging him.

" Happy 18th bro" I said hugging Jake again.

"So for surprise number 2" dad said.

" Yeah" I said. Dad went to the bunks and came back with a red and black box.

" Happy Birthday Alex" he gave me the box.

I smiled and sat on the sofa and took the ribon off the box then took off the lid." Keys" I questioned.

"Me and your my bought you, Jake, Rhys, Joey and Casey a house in California" he said.

" Really thanks" I said hugging him more.

"Alex are we staying in America or going back to Scotland" Rhys asked when we were lying in his bunk.

"You pick cause I don't mind" I said.

" So I guess we're staying in America" he whisperd/screamed.

" Yay" I whisperd and kissed him.

------------------------------------

"The tour is done" Casey asked.

" Yeah Casey but now were staying in California with everyone" I said" let's go into our new house".

"Shot gun biggest room"I screamed." Dam it I was gonna call it" Jake whinned. I stuck my tounge out.

" Casey let's me you and daddy go pick ur room" I said taking my two boys hand and skipped up the stairs.

We picked Casey's room and started painting it a dark grey nearly black.

Once we finished painting Casey's room and mine and Rhys's room we went food shopping.

" Joey Jake were going food shopping we is ur lists" I shouted. Seconds later I here footsteps coming down the stairs.

" Here" jake said passing me 2 pieces of paper.

"Captin Crunch" Casey yelled when we got to the cereal isle.

" Okay Casey go pick 3 different boxs of cereal.

" Captin Crunch, Lucky charms and Maple loops" he yelled dragging the three boxes and put them in the cart.

Finally peace and quiet. I was in my new bed with Rhys and Casey was in his room sleeping and Joey was at band practise and Jake tagged along." This will be good" I whispered." Yeah we'll teach Casey to skate and surf and all different stuff" Rhys whispered back. I kissed him and that led to you no what !!!!