Chapter 9- hello Scotland

It was 3 pm and our flight was at 5pm so we where packing up the car to take me, Joey a and Jake to the airport.

I haven't told Haley or Rhys I'm coming back I want to surprise them.

" I'm gonna miss you guys soo much " mum said hugging Jake.

"I know mom but you'll come visit all the time." Jake said trying to calm mum down.

We all said our goodbyes the next time I would see my parents. Mike and Tre was the day we go back to school.

My family gave us a lot of trust. My dad gave me and my brothers a credit card to use.

As we neared the airport I started getting exited.

We went to the back of the airport where the privet jets are and help put our stuff on boarded.

Once we where on bored we sat down bouncing in our seats " omg omg omg" I said repeatedly.

"Hi this is the captain speaking can you guys put ur seat belts on we're about to take off". We did as were told the held each others hands.

"This is it" Jake said.

" I know Jake I'm going home !!!" I squealed.

6 hour later

" Guys its the captain again we are about to land u no the routine" he said.

I kick Joey he woke up " what what what's going on" he said a little confused.

" I would put ur seatbelt on we are about to land" I said. We all put our seat belts on and I gave everyone a lollipop so the ears wouldn't pop.

"We have now landed in Glasgow airport the time is 6:15pm." The captain said. Once we stopped the doors we open and I flew out

" Hello Scotland" I screamed. At the bottom of the stairs was a white van and a black limo.

We helped load the van up with our stuff and then we to the limo.

" I'm hungry" Jake moaned.

"Okay on the way back to mine well stop at a chippy"

"Okay" he said. I leaned forward and said to the diver to stop at a chippy on the way home and he nodded.

"What's ur house like" Jake asked.

" Well, it's nowhere near as big as the one back home but it will be good for us and a skate park round the corner." I said.

I looked around the limo and Joey was asleep.

A few minuets later we stopped out side the chippy and I ordered 4 bags of chips and 4 cans of irn bru.

When I got back to the car Joey was up. I handed the food out and gave the driver a can and a bag.

"What's this " Joey asked scanning the can of juice.

" The best Scottish drink you'll ever taste" he nodded and opened his can.

I took about 10 minuets from the chippy to our house and when we got there the delivery me were moving the stuff in. It was a simple 2 story house with a front and back garden.

When we got in I showed them about the house was empty excepted my room it hadn't been touched since i left.

We decided to turn the big room into the boys bedroom and I kept my own. " So see cause we have nothing but clothes we can all sleep in my room cause its the only room with a bed and we will go shopping tomorrow.Deal"

"Deal" the boys said.

" Okay so do you guys want to come see my best friends" I said dialling to see Rhys and Haley again.

" Hey I thought we were ur best friends" Jake whined.

Joey and I laughed. "Yeah sure lets go " Joey said.

We locked up and left for Rhys' house it was Saturday so Haley was staying at Rhys' and they would be face-timing me in about 20 minuets so we better walk fast.

10 minuets later was arrived at Rhys' I knocked on the door. I heard to pair of feet then the door came flighing open ....