1

Aisha

Hey everybody, my name is Aisha Michaels

Hey everybody, my name is Aisha Michaels. I'm 16 years old and I'm about to start the rest of my junior year at The Bronx, NY with my parents because my parents got evicted at the house at Baltimore, MD because they are so far behind on rents. My dad lost his job as an truck driver because the company that he works for got close down.

Since then, everything went downhill because my parents can't pay the bills like they supposed to that caused us to loose our home. Not only that, I going have to start all over again even I'm glad that I got out of the hellhole of my old school because I have been bullied most of my life mainly because of my weights which is I'm a plus size girl that nobody don't want.

I have suffer from depression and anxiety because I got molested by my evil aunt boyfriend when I was 12 years old but she didn't do anything about but my dad did which is he took me to the doctor and press charges on both of them. My family from my mom side said that I'm beautiful in my own right but I finds it bullshit because nobody wants a fat girl like me. Now I'm at our new house at The Bronx which is not the best neighborhood but that's all we can afford. This neighborhood known for killing each other left to right, gang problem and so on.

When I'm done putting the clothes in the dresser, I heard my mom calling my name.
"Aisha, dinner ready" My mom yelled
"Coming" I said as I went downstairs and I saw the Popeyes chicken box. I grabbed the plates of fried chicken, beans and rice and biscuits and sat down in the dinning room.

While I'm eating the dinner with my parents, my dad broke the silence.
"Babygirl, I know you don't want to be here but it's all we can afford." My dad said which is I understand that we had to move but I don't know anybody in New York. Most of my family stayed at my hometown which is Norfolk, VA or at anywhere in the East North Carolina.

We may not be the richest family in the world but we always got each other back no matter what. We continue talking about our new life at New York which is my parents going have to find a new job and I going have to start the new school tomorrow since my parents got everything switch over to New York.

Alejandro

What up, my name is Alejandro Sanchez, I'm 16 years old and I'm in junior at Discovery High School The Bronx NY

What up, my name is Alejandro Sanchez, I'm 16 years old and I'm in junior at Discovery High School The Bronx NY. I'm originally from Waco, TX but I moved to The Bronx with my toxic parents and my out of control 15 years old brother. Let me tell you, my parents always arguing over anything and everything including the money since they had an on and off relationship.

Their marriage is 100x worst than ever because since we moved to The Bronx last year, my dad comes home late at night but sometimes the next morning where they be arguing early in the morning while I'm getting ready for school. You thought they was bad, look at my brother Juan. He be hanging with them gang members, skipping school a lot, having an bad grades and so on.

Whenever my mom grounds him, he be sneaking out of the house and be gone for 2 or 3 days. I keep telling him to stop hanging out with them thugs because they be stealing cars, breaking in people house, beating up people and so on but he don't listen. I'm not the type of guy who wishes death on anyone but I don't want him to end up in prison or worst dead on the street.

Believe me, I live in the hood most of my life and I be hearing people getting shot, kidnapped, breaking in people house on the daily basis especially late at night which is the reason why my mom said don't come home too late whenever we around friends since she cares and don't want nothing bad happens to us.

Now me and my mom in the dinning room having an dinner without my dad and Juan which is its happens every night that leave my mom put their food in the refrigerator. When I'm done, I clean out the plates as Juan walk into the house with the red eyes which is I can tell that he high as hell.
"¿Dónde diablos estabas? Se supone que tu trasero debe llegar a casa a tiempo. (Where the hell were you, your ass supposed to be here on time today)?" My mom asked as she had her hands on her hips.

He didn't answer her so my mom yelled at him.
"Respóndeme, maldita sea, que no estás con esos matones con los que andas (Answer me goddamn it, I know you ain't with them thugs that you hanging around with)" My mom said as he still continue ignoring her. That's another thing that pissed her off because Juan always come homes high off of the weed that he smoking.

Whenever he not high, he caught an attitude towards her because he never appreciate what she does which is she an nurse that busted her ass just to take care of all 4 of us. We may not be the richest family in the world but she still make sure that we gets fed, go to school everyday, make sure that we get an decent grades and so on.

After I did my night hygine, I put on my draws, basketball shorts, deodorant and my shirt before I go to bed since I got school in the morning and I hope that I won't have to hear my parents argue at the middle of the night.