38

Camila
I woke up on the Thursday morning at the same time as I usually wake up after the recent argument with Alex last night about the summer school that he had to go this summer. I mean come on, he missed too many days of school along with Juan and they about to repeat 9th grade for the 3rd time. After my mom said he going to the summer school rather he likes it or not.

Now I went to the bathroom, did my hygiene, got out of the bathroom and went to my room. I put the fresh pad on my draws since my period came on a day before yesterday, sprayed my love box, put on my red bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my boyfriend jeans along with purple shirt that's said "67" in silver print on it.
Camila's outfit

I put on my socks and shoes on, put my hair into the messy bun, put on my silver loop earrings that's said "Love" on it, sprayed myself, grabs my things and went downstairs with my mom and Ralph in the kitchen

"Buenos dias muchachos (Morning guys)", I said as I'm about to take out the bagels and blueberry cream cheese out of the refrigerator.
"Hola bebé, voy a necesitar que me hagas un favor (Hey baby, I'm going to need you to do me the favor)", My mom said as she taking an sip of the coffee.
"Que es mamá (What is it mom)?", I asked spreading the cream cheese on my toasted bagels.

"Cuando llegues a la escuela, ve a la oficina y obtén las solicitudes para la escuela de verano. (When you go to school, go to the office and get the summer school application)", My mom said reminding me so I won't forget.
"Okay", I said taking an bite of the bagel since she told me that last night before I went to bed. I plan on doing so anyway since it's going to last for 2 weeks along with the prom tickets which is $100 now.

When I'm done eating the breakfast, I grabbed the banana and the bottle of water, grabs my things and headed out the door as my mom told me have an good day at school like she usually do before she goes upstairs to get Alex up. While I'm walking down the street to school, I heard my name getting called and it's was Adrienne.
"Hey girl", She said taking an bite of the cinnamon brown sugar pop tart which is my least favorite kind of pop tart.

"Hey Adrienne, how is Jordan's arms?", I asked hoping that his arms is healing up.
"The gunshot wound seems to healing up nicely, so how your brother reacts about the summer school?", She asked about Alex as we walked up them stairs outside on the warm April.
"He was pissed off", I said remembered he caught an attitude last night and stormed off.
"What do you mean he was pissed off, he didn't even come to school that often", She said which is I agree with her about his poor attendance.

I mean come on, whenever he comes to school, he don't be there all day along with Juan. They leave school around lunch time because they rather get in trouble with the law than getting an education so they can get an job since most of the place requires high school diploma. I'm not saying that he had to go to college but all I want my brother to do is get an education.