43

Camila
I'm at school, just minding my business as usual. Daniel called me last night and told me to meet him at Chinese restaurant for the meeting with him and Brittney because he wants Brittney to apologize to me for acting the fool at the park and pulled my hair after she found out that we got together couple of days ago.

To be honest, I don't want to see that crazy bitch around lunch time because one, I'm planing on taking Aisha with me and 2, she not going to apologize but that's what my man wants so I'll meet him around lunch time. While I'm popping my Extra brand mint gum. I saw Selena with the travel size coffee mug.
"Hey girl" She said said taking an sip of her her coffee.
"Hey Selena" I said as I put the gum in my purse before I put them in the locker.

"Did your man called last night?" She asked since she found out that me and Daniel made it official couple of days ago.
"Yes, he wants me to meet him at the Chinese restaurant around lunch time" I said.
"Really for what?" She asked as she put the Apple cinnamon gum in her mouth.
"He wants Brittney to apologize for pulling my hair couple of days ago" I said
"Oh, you talking about that crazy bitch who obsessed with him" She asked remembering a while ago when she mean mugged me, Aisha and Selena a while ago at Popeyes.

"Yes her" I said still got the memories where Brittney pulled my hair after I told her I'm in love with Daniel. Me and Selena continue talking about what going to happen at the meeting until the late bell ringing. I don't see Aisha nor Alejandro this morning which is they probably at the either media center doing some book report or at the abandoned classroom eating each other faces of like an vampire from the horror movies.

Aisha
After I did the book report at the media center along with Alejandro, we went to our English class just doing the assignment as usual. It's looks like he going to go to my house to do book report since Juan is going to be at home and I don't want no humiliation from him.

Don't get me wrong, Al's grandma is the last older lady but I hope she understands since Juan never like me since the day I met Al and his mom which is she was still married to his father at the time. Now I'm in the bathroom just handled my business since I asked Mr. Palmer first before I went to the bathroom. When I'm done, I pulled my pink lace draws up since I'm wearing the white skirt along with olive green shirt, flush the toilet and washed my hands as I saw Camila texting somebody.

"Hey Aisha, where were you this morning?" Camila asked as I put the hands soap on my hands.
"I was at the media center" I said as I continue washing my hand.
"Oh ok, but anyway, Im having an meeting with Daniel and his ex girlfriend at the Chinese restaurant, do you want to come?" She asked putting her honey blonde hair into the ponytail.

"Sure" I said as I dried my hands.
"Great, meet me at the front of the school" She said. I told her bye and got out of the bathroom. I swear, she looks totally different with the blonde hair since I saw her with the red and burgerdy hair a few times but whatever, she still the same personality wise. I mean come on, Adrienne, Camila, Bianca and Selena can change their hair color whenever they wants as long their personality stays the same and not let their new image get through their heads, it's all that matters.

Daniel
Me and Brittney is at the Chinese restaurant waiting on Camila to get here since she bringing one of her friends over for lunch. I called Camila last night because I want Brittney to apologize to her for showing her ass and pulling her hair right in front of mostly middle aged people at the park. She better give her the real apology too so she can just stay out of her way.

Why I'm not at school you may asked, some meth head just hit the power pole that caused the power outage at my school and some of the neighborhood. I don't know how long it's going to take them to get the power back on which I hope they get it done by the end of the day so I can go to school tomorrow.