29

Selena
I woke up at 10am which is I never slept that late before in my life but whatever, it's spring break. It's not like I got school for the week anyways. So I got up out of the bed, stretch, made them up, went to the bathroom to handle my business, flush the toilet, wash my hands, washed my face, brush my teeth and got out of the bathroom and heads downstairs.

When I came downstairs, my parents is already gone since they usually leave after I leave for school. I went to the kitchen, fixed me some Oreos O's cereal which is thank god they brought it back, fixed me a cup of tropical fruit juice and went to the living room. I turned the TV on which is on ABC 7 but I change the channel to Boomerang which is Looney Tune is on as I start eating the Oreo O's cereal.

I used to eat the hell out of this cereal when I was an kid while I'm watching the old Nicktoons on the Saturday morning like "Chalkzone", " Jimmy Neutron", "Rugrats", "Old Spongebob" and so on. When I said the old Spongebob, I mean before the movie. Back when it's was funny especially Patrick even though he was always stupid.

Patrick nowadays, he took stupidity the whole new level especially whenever Spongebob be in the bad situation, he makes things worse. Like that one episode where Spongebob got stuck his little drying thing and he asked for his help. What did his dumbass do, he made it worse by using the forever glue where he can't do nothing. Spongebob became more annoying since he be crying over the most petty shit possible.

Not only him and Patrick crying over the petty shit, they always messing with Squidward where he can't do anything like he wants to without Spongebob and Patrick messing it up. Like "Good Neighbor" episode where all Squidward wanted to do is chill on his day off which is on Sundays but they messed up.

I'm like will y'all just leave him alone and let him chill on Sundays. I know he can be an jackass to them but I can't help but feel his pain majority of the newer episode because he can't do anything good without Spongebob and Patrick messed it up. Mr.Krab became an money greedy asshole since all he cares about is money. Don't get me wrong, I know he always like that in the older episode but at least he willing to learn his lesson. At least he cares about Spongebob's safety.

Like one episode where he trying to warn Spongebob about the hooks because he don't want him to be sold at the gift shop, being in the can of tuna nor being in the jar of mayonnaise. I has to feel bad for his daughter Perl because she got an shitty father that too damn cheap to give her what she wants. Hell, Julius from "Everybody Hates Chris" is cheap as hell too but at least he cares about his family.

I swear, everytime I watch that show, he just reminds me of my uncle from my dad side since they cheap as hell and they knows how much everything cost especially when it's don't even cost a lot of money. When I'm done eating the cereal and drunk the milk out of it, I went to the kitchen, clean out my bowl and went back to the kitchen and continue watching cartoon.

Aisha
After me and Al kissed and made it official couple of nights ago, I still thinking about that tender kiss that lasted until almost 1am. When my parents, Ariana and Consuela found out about it, they was happy since they wants us together. I don't know about Juan and I honestly don't want to tell him.

I mean come on, he already acting like an jealous jackass when we were friends. He going to try to break us up by making some bullshit lies about me and I know that he not going to let it happens. Now I'm in the kitchen making the PB&J sandwich while my dad in the living room watching "Law & Order" which is after 1pm and my dad got to be at work later today anyway.

After I put the peanut butter up, I heard my dad calling me.
"Aisha, can you hand me a bottle of water?", My dad asked.
"Sure", I said grabs the can of Faygo Cola soda for me and the bottle of water for my dad. I gave him the water as he told me thank you, went back into the kitchen to grabs the bags of Fritos chips, grabs my lunch and heads back upstairs to watch Netflix since it's nothing on TV at the moment.