55

Alejandro
I woke up at the same time as I usually get up after I thinking about all the freaky shit that I want to do to her like I always do. I know we only be together for damn near a month but I want to give her a lot of pleasure tonight since Juan might not come home tonight. I love that girl and I'm not trying to loose her over Juan's jealousy bullshit.

Now I'm in the kitchen eating the cereal while my mom and my grandma is watching the news on NBC 4 NYC. While I'm eating the cereal, I start asking my mom because I want to know what time they plans on leaving tonight.
"Mamá, a qué hora y tu abuela planean irse (Mom, what time you and grandma is plan on leaving)?", I asked as I rinsed out of the bowl since I drunk the milk out of it.
"Around 7 pm", My mom said as she takes a sip of the coffee. When I'm done cleaning up my mess, I grabs my things, told my mom and grandma bye and heads out the door.

I hope Juan doesn't come home tonight because I just want to be alone with Aisha in my own house. I did be all alone at her house a couple of times but at least her parents nor her aunt don't bother us. While I'm walking to school, I turned around and I saw Aisha walking down the street eating Little Debbie iced honey bun.
"Hey Al", She said as she gave me an hug and a kiss.
"Sup baby, do you got any plans tonight?", I asked as we continue walking to school.

" Not really, why?", She said as she wipes the icing off of her mouths before she drinks the Mistic Bahama blueberry juice.
"I'm just wondering are you coming over tonight?", I asked as we walking in front of the school.
"Is Juan going to be there?", She asked since she don't want to deal with him.
" I don't think so" I said since he been gone for damn near a week.
"Yes, I'll called my dad and asked him first around lunchtime", She said. I hope Nadia and Walker is fine with her coming to my house since nobody ain't going to be at home but me.

I'll stop by Rite Aid after school to buy the condom so I won't get Aisha pregnant or worst, give her herpes, HIV, AIDS, or any other nasty diseases especially, when I'm not ready to be the papi (daddy) yet.

Selena
It's been a week since I been to Robert's house and he still haven't called me nor text me. I tried to called him a few times but it's goes straight to voicemail so I gave up and continue thinking about him alone in my room because I don't want to call him sounding like some needy side chick. I know he busy but I need help to keep my mind off of Rob since I'm going to Adrienne's house tonight for the sleepover.

I'm at the point where I'm very worried about him because one, he dealing with the DNA test drama and two, his girlfriend Mia going to cussed me out if I continue to call him and I don't want no drama with that bitch who don't love Rob like I do. I still remember the day when I first saw him.

Flashback: June 2016
School just let out a week ago and me and Bianca is at the park watching them fine ass guys playing basketball at the park on the hot Tuesday afternoon. Bianca want me to come to the park so I can meet her boyfriend Isaac since she been telling me about him for the past 3 months. While I'm watching guys playing basketball, Bianca start asking me.
"¿Quieres un poco de agua? Tengo sed como el infierno. (Do you want some water, I'm thirsty as hell)", She said as " Jumpman" by Future and Drake playing in the background.

"Sure, why not", I said since its hot out here in Brooklyn. No, I don't listen to the shitty music that the DJ playing at the picnic that Bianca invited me. I continue sitting there and watching guys playing basketball for a few minutes until I heard the Mexican-Cuban accent while "Toma (Taking)", by Pitbull which is I never the huge fan of playing in the background.
"Que pasa bebe (What's up baby)", The guy since since he really doing the Mack papi (Mack daddy) on me while Bianca over there talking to her boyfriend.