19

Consuela
I'm at the correctional center just make Danny sign the divorce papers because it's time for me to move on with my life. After I told the handsome looking correctional office that he having an visitors, he told me to go sit at the table in the small room because his visit is supervise the the officer has to watch him.

While I'm waiting on my ex husband to come visit, I thinking about all that shit that we went through from repeatedly cheating, legal trouble, living with Katia for a few months and so on. He hurts me so many times and this going to be the last time that I ever see him. When he walks in, he sat down and face me.

"Qué pasa Consuela (What's up Consuela)", He said looking like he don't want to see me which is I don't want to see his stubborn ass neither but I got to get the divorce paper thing done and over with so that me and the boys starts our new life.
"Hey Danny", I said as I took out my pen and folder of divorce papers and give it to him.
"Qué demonios es esto (What the hell is this)?", He asked with the attitude.
"Acabo de abrir la carpeta (Just opened the folder)", I said since this visitation is limited and I got other shit to do. When he opened the folder, his face is turning red as an tomato.

"Consuela, que pasa con el divorcio (Consuela, what with the divorce paper)?", He asked confused.
"Me estoy divorciando de tu trasero (I'm divorcing you ass)", I said as I ain't got all day because Nadia is inviting me to the tea party at her house.
"Me estas cagando (Are you shitting me)?", He asked as he got the pissed off look but I don't give dos mierda que él enojado (2 shit that he mad). I just want to get this done and over with.
"Solo firma el maldito papel, no tengo todo el día (Just sign the goddamn paper)", I said since he only got 5 minutes left.

He sucked his teeth and signed the paper as he gave me an folder, put the pen up and get the hell out of here before I beat the mierda de gato (cat shit) out of him right in front of them correctional officer which is he was lucky that his visitation is limited and supervised because if it's was longer or they wasn't there, I would slapped him for being so damn arrogant.

Daniel
After I spent about an hour helping my mom cleaning up the house, I sat down and watching TV with my dad while my mom doing the laundry. Brittney has been blowing my phone up for 2 days since the argument but I don't want to be bothered by her bullshit. All I want to do is be alone with my futura esposa (future wife) tonight.

I don't have time for her drama today so I continue watching the reruns of Good Times until my phone ringing again so I went upstairs and answer the phone because I don't my parents to get involved.

Phone Convo
Daniel: ¿Qué demonios quieres Brittney? (What the hell do you want Brittney)?
Brittney: ¿Por qué demonios no contestaste el maldito teléfono? He estado llamándote por dos días. (Why the hell you ain't answer your goddamn phone, I've been calling your ass for 2 days)?
Daniel: Eso es porque no quiero lidiar con tu mierda (That's because I don't want to deal with your bullshit).
Brittney: ¿Me estás cagando porque no tienes tiempo para pero tienes tiempo para esa perra de Camila y sus amigos feos? (Are you shitting me because you don't have time for me but you got time for Camila and her ugly ass friends).
Daniel: De qué diablos estás hablando (What the hell are you talking about)?
Brittney: No te hagas el tonto, sabes de lo que estoy hablando. Ayer vi a tres de las perras feas en Popeyes y una de ellas es gorda como el infierno. (Don't play stupid you know what I'm talking about, I'm talking about 3 ugly bitches at Popeyes and one of them is fat as hell).
Daniel: Por el amor de Dios, Brittney, no comiences esta mierda hoy (For God sake Brittney, don't start this bullshit today).
Brittney: Sea lo que sea Daniel, pero de todos modos, ¿sigues viniendo a la fiesta de cumpleaños de Mona esta noche en Brooklyn? (Whatever Daniel, but anyway are you still going to Mona birthday party tonight at Brooklyn)?
Daniel: Demonios, no, no estoy tratando contigo y tus amigos de trinquete esta noche, tengo mejores cosas que hacer (Hell no, I'm not dealing with you and your ratchet ass friends I got better shit to do).
Brittney: Que es eso (What is that)?
Daniel: Sabes qué, estoy colgando el teléfono, así que no me llames con tu mierda por el resto del día. (You know what, I'm hanging up the phone so don't call me with your bullshit for the rest of the day) .
Phone Convo over