58

Selena
After I woke up from the freaky thought of Robert most of the night, I woke up at a little bit early, stretch, made my bed up and went to the bathroom to do my morning hygiene. When I'm done, I went to the my room to put my clothes on since I can smells bacon hits my nose. I don't know who's cooking but I will find out when I get downstairs. I sprayed my love box, put on my bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my light blue ripped jeans with my brow shirt that's said Nike.
Selena's outfits

I put my socks and shoes on, brush my hair, sprayed myself and grabbed my things as I heard my dad calling my name

"Selena, el desayuno está casi listo. (Selena, breakfast is almost ready)", My dad said as I moved my hair out of the way.
"Papá viene (Okay dad)", I said as I grabbed my phone, turn my lamp off even the sun brighten in my room. I went downstairs as I saw my mom in the kitchen fixing me the plates.

"Buenos dias selena (Good morning Selena)", My mom said as she puts the omelet on the plates.
"Buenos dias mama (Good morning mom)", I said as I sat on the stool. When my mom done fixing me the plates, she gave me the plates of ham and cheese omelet and bacon along with the glass of orange juice.
"Gracias por el desayuno mamá (Thanks for the breakfast mom)", I said as I takes a bite of the omelet since she didn't have to cook breakfast today.

"De nada bebé (You're welcome baby)", My mom said as she about to fixed my dad the plates. I continue eating my breakfast before I go to school until my mom getting ready to say something.
"Selena, tu padre y yo saldremos el viernes por la noche y me pregunto si estarás bien solo (Selena, me and your father is going out on Friday night and I just wondering that will you be okay by yourself)?", My mom asked. I don't know why she asking me that knowing they leaved me by myself so many times and nothing bad happens to me.

" mamá, estaré bien (Yes mom, I will be fine)", I said as I take a bite of the bacon. My parents ain't really went out in the while since Aisha almost passed away in the hospital. I want my parents to have an good time for the first time in the while since I might invite Robert over that night to show him I miss him but I need to find the way to surprise him.

When I'm done with breakfast and talking to my parents about the plans for this weekend since I'm going to Chuck E Cheeses for Jordan's 10th birthday this weekend, I got up, washed out my plates, grabs my things, gave my parents an hug and heads out the door as my dad said something.
"Que tengas un buen día en la escuela Selena (Have an good day at school Selena)", My dad said.
"Lo haré papá (I will dad)", I said as I walking to school before I will be late.