30

Daniel
I woke up with the door knocking while Camila is asleep. I looked at the clock and it's 7am which is I don't know who the hell at my door so damn early. So generally moved Camila off of me, got up out of the bed as I continue hearing the door knocking.
"Ya voy, ya voy, maldita sea (I'm coming, I'm coming damn)", I yawned as I went downstairs. When I looked in the peephole and it's was Brittney.

Ugh, what the hell do she wants? When I answer the door, she was wearing the red tight ass dress that I can easily see her glowing stomach.
"Hey baby", She said.
"¿Qué demonios quieres Brittney? (What the hell do you want Brittney)?", I asked getting annoyed by her stalking behavior. I swear, since that bastard and his friends got arrested for murder, she be trying to get back with me by pinning the unborn child on me which is it's not going to happens and that unborn child ain't mine.

"¿Qué diablos quieres decir? Tengo una cita con el médico hoy a las 2 de la tarde y quiero que y tus padres estén allí. (The hell do you mean what do I want? I got an doctor appointment today at 2pm and I want you and your parents to be there)", She said as she rubbed her stomach.
"Me estás cagando ahora mismo, sabes muy bien que el bebé no nacido no es mío (Are you shitting me right now, you know goddamn well that unborn baby is not mine) ", I said trying not to yell because it's early in the morning and the last thing I need to hear is the neighbors complaining about the loud noise.
"Estoy completamente muerto, Daniel, ¿vendrán o no? (I'm dead ass serious Daniel, are y'all coming or not)?", She said with the attitude since she forcing me to go to the damn doctor appointment this afternoon.

Here we go again, trying to make me be around the child that not mine because we broke up 2 months ago after I caught her cheating on me with that no good son of a bitch which is according to Giovanni, he in the gang where that's known for robbing, kidnapped and killing people left and right over some drug money and shit.
"Por qué no (Why not)?", She asked as I'm about to get in the house because it's too early for this bullshit.
"Sabes que, vete de aquí (You know what, get the hell out of here)", I said as she started mean mugged me like I'm a bad guy which is I'm not.

"Oh déjame adivinar, es esa perra fea, Camila tiene razón (Oh let me guess, it's that ugly bitch Camila right)", She said folding her arms.
"Dije que salga de aquí, es demasiado temprano para esta mierda (I told you to get the hell out of here, it's too early for this bullshit)", I said as I saw Camila walking into the living room with her hair into the messy bun and wearing one of my shirt which is my blue jersey shirt.

She means mugged her and left as Camila about to go to the kitchen and cook us some breakfast.
"Bebé, quién es esa, tu ex novia (Baby, who is that, your ex girlfriend)?", She asked taking the eggs,cheese and bacon out of the refrigerator.
", ella está tratando de hacerme ir a la cita con el médico hoy. (Yeah, she trying to make me go to the doctor appointment today)", I said since I'm not going. I sat down and watch Camila with her sexy ass making breakfast with one of my shirt on while I turned the TV on since it's really ain't nothing on but GMA and morning news.