17

Aisha
I woke up out of my bed about to get ready for school since I been out for 2 days. I'm not going to lie, I enjoy the couple of days off wishing that they gave us one more day off but whatever, it's time for me to go back to school. I made my bed up, went to the bathroom, did my hygiene and went back to my room.

I put on my grey bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my jeans and red shirt.
Aisha's outfit

I put my shoes on, brushes my hair, sprayed myself, grabs my things and headed downstairs as my parents sitting in the living room

"Morning baby", My dad said.
"Morning mom and dad", I said as I took the milk out of refrigerator to fixed me some cereal before I goes to school. While I'm eating the cereal, my dad starting to warn me.

"Aisha, when you leave for school, I want you to be careful because them stairs still kind of slick", My dad said as he took an sip of the coffee. He told my mom the same thing as he told me which is be careful. They should at least give us the 2 hours delay because the sun melting some snow but the sidewalk still kind of icy.

When I'm done with the cereal, I washed out the bowl, grabs the bottle of juice, put on my coats, gloves, scarfs and heads out the door as I carefully walking on the stairs so I won't fall.

Camila
Me and Adrienne walking to the school talking about the random things since we going back to school today. My mom looked all around the house yesterday morning to tell him it's time to eat but he sneaks out the house the night before last which is pissed us off.

He didn't come home until an hour after we took Aisha home since she was going to walk home by herself at first but my mom decide to give her an ride because it's getting kind of dark outside and she don't want nothing bad happens to her. They spend about 15 minutes going back and forth talking shit about Aisha since he don't like her. To be honest, I don't care that he doesn't like her but one thing he not going to do is being rude to her so he better at least respect her because I made couple of new friends which is Aisha and Selena.

"¿Qué pasa contigo y Daniel? ¿Vino a tu casa? (What up with you and Daniel, did he comes to your house)?", Adrienne asked about Daniel.
"Él era pero su puta de la novia no lo deja (He were but his whore of the girlfriend won't let him)", I said remembering that convention we had on Instagram couple of nights ago. I wanted him to come so he can meet Aisha but Brittney won't let him just being an controlling and hypocritical bitch as she really is.
"Él necesita dejar a esa zorra porque cuál es el punto de que él la aguante y ella lo engañe con un imbécil con el que la vi la semana pasada en el parque (He needs to leave that slut because what the point of him putting up with her and she cheating on him with some jackass I saw her with at the park)", She said as she walks into the school and I saw Alejandro putting things in the locker.