41

Alejandro
I woke up the next morning with the muffin smells hits my nose that snapped me out of the thoughts of me and Aisha all alone in the room with the candles light litting making love but that's has to wait until tonight. At least it's not my alarm clock nor Juan pouring the ice cold water at me because I swear, he going to make me kill his ass sometimes for doing that bullshit.

So I got up out of the bed, made them up, went to the bathroom, handle my business, washed my hands, washed my face and brush my teeth. After I got out of the bathroom, I went downstairs and I saw my mom and my grandma in the kitchen making breakfast.
"Buenos dias alejandro (Good morning Alejandro)" My grandma said stirring the pancakes mix.
"Buenos días abuela, ¿cómo duermes anoche? (Morning grandma, how is your sleep last night)?" I asked as I sat on the stoll while they're cooking.

"dormí muy bien anoche (I slept very well last night)" My grandma said as she flipping the pancakes. While my mom and grandma cooking breakfast, I logged on Instagram to see what's going on and mostly kids my age is doing that dumbass dance called Rolex. You thought that "Juju On The Beat" by the 2 black guys from Detroit, MI are bad, look at Rolex, the worst than "Whip That Nae Nae" by some dude but I forgot his name and I don't give a damn.

Let me tell you, when I was in 9th grade which is I moved to New York at the middle of 9th grade at that time, people used to played the hell out of that song at school along with "Hit The Quan" by that IHeartMemphis dude which is the last time I heard about him, he had that rape case which is I think the court system from Memphis, TN dropped the charges because they don't have enough evidence.

Expertly pep rally which is I never gave a damn about them. I mean come on, all they do is screaming and hollering the same shit over and over again for 2 hours. When my grandma done with the breakfast, I grabbed the plates of mixed berry pancakes and sausage along with the glass of orange juice and went to the dinning room and wait until my mom and grandma.

When my mom and grandma came into the dinning room, we prayed first and start eating breakfast. I'm glad that Juan didn't come home last night because if he did, he would talking my grandma disrespectful that caused her to slap him. Like I said before, one thing she don't tolerate is them bad ass kids who don't have any respect for elderly whatsoever.

We continue talking about how out of control Juan is until my grandma brings up my dad who sitting in jail now.
"Entonces, Consuela, finalmente dejaste que no era un buen bastardo (So Consuela, you finally left that no good bastard)" My grandma said since she never likes my dad since day one.
", señora, el divorcio debería finalizar la próxima semana. (Yes ma'am, the divorce should be finalized by next week)" My mom said taking an bite of the sausage.
"Gracias a Dios que te estás divorciando de tu trasero, te mereces mucho mejor (Thank god you divorcing his ass, you deserve so much better)" My grandma said since I agree with her.

Not only he was an shitty husband but he the shitty father too since he never there for me nor Juan. The lifestyle he lived in makes me not want any relationship with him because he should left the drug game and better himself years ago but he still doing the crime which is the main reason she divorce him.

My mom were going to tell my grandma that she dating somebody but that's has to wait until some other time. When I'm done eating the breakfast, I went to the kitchen, washed out my plates and went to the bathroom to take an shower because we got something to do today according to my mom since we going to the mall for shopping.