65

Aisha
I woke up a little bit early today so I'll have time flat ironed my hair today. So I got up out of the bed, stretch, made my bed up, turn my flat iron on, went to the bathroom and did my morning hygiene.

When I'm done, I went back to my room, sprayed my love box, put on my bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my blue shorts and white shirt.

Aisha's outfit

I sat down and start flat iron my hair before I put my shoes on

I sat down and start flat iron my hair before I put my shoes on. While I'm flat ironing my hair, I can smell sausage and potatoes hits my noes which is it's was my mom is making her homemade sausage breakfast skillets potatoes from scratch for everybody.

As soon I got to the last piece of my hair, I heard the door knocking and it's was my dad.
"Yes dad", I said which is I'm almost done flat ironing my hair.
"Are you getting ready for school baby?", My dad asked.
"Yes, I'm almost done doing my hair", I said.
"Okay, I'm just letting you know that your breakfast is almost ready", He said.

I turn the flat iron off, put on my slides, hair sprayed my hair, sprayed myself, grabs my things and heading downstairs as I saw my mom in the kitchen making me some plates while Aunt Stacie sitting at the stool reading the newspaper.
"Good morning everybody", I said as I sat down on the stool next to Aunt Stacie.

"Good morning baby", My mom said as she fixed me the glass of orange juice. I checked the time and it's after 6:30 AM which is I got enough time to eat breakfast as my mom gave me the plates of sausage breakfast skillets and toast with strawberry jams along with glass of orange juice.
"Thanks mom", I said as I takes an bite of the breakfast skillets.
"You're welcome, enjoy your breakfast", My mom said as she gets ready to fixed my dad the plates.

I start eating my breakfast as Aunt Stacie gets ready to asked me.
"Aisha", She said.
"Yes", I said as I takes an bite of the breakfast skillets.
"I want you to do me the favor", She said as she takes an sip of the orange juice.
"What's is it Aunt Stacie?", I asked wondering what do she wants.
"I want you to helped me picked out the funiture after school", She said.
"Really?", I asked as I takes an sip of the orange juice.

"Yes, I should be moving out by this weekend", She said since she finally got her own apartment. I know she only stays at New York for a month but she have been looking for the apartment the whole time she lives with us. When I'm done with eating the breakfast, I cleaned out the plates, grabs my things, told my parents and Aunt Stacie bye and heads out of the door to school.

Alejandro
I'm at the media center looking something on Instagram to see what's going on. No, I'm not looking at them Instagram hoes who don't have nothing to offer but their gatito (kitty cat) and nude picture especially I'm with Aisha.

The last thing I want to do is break her heart and sleep with them whores who lied about their lifestyle most of the times to gets followers and likes. While I'm looking at the lady making the coconut cake, I feel a girl arms wrapped around me and it's was Aisha.
"Hey Al", She said as she kissed me on the cheeks.
"What's up babe, how is your parents and your aunt?", I asked since Tracie still lives with them.