5

Alejandro
It's been 2 days since I skipped the rest of the school day because Juan and his girlfriend sitting in jail and got suspended for a month and it's nothing but drama. Me and Juan got into the huge fight the night before because I was talking to Aisha on the phone. He don't like me talking to her but whatever, at least her parents taught her not to be ratchet or a whore since they told her use the condoms whenever she around dude even she told me on the phone that she single.

I don't know what he got against her or her parents but he needs to at least respect them. Not only that, my parents got into the argument yesterday 2 hours after I went home from school because it's the fact that my dad don't spend that much time with us nor try to strengthen Juan out which is the part of the reason why he so out of control. All my mom wants him to do is take at least one night off with his shady job but he left before dinner time.

Last night is 100,000 times worse because I just got out of the shower and I heard my parents screaming at each other all the way upstairs. So I went downstairs and see what they fighting about and it's was the pairs of the random pink lace draws that I don't know what the hell that came from. So I spent about 3 hours played the Latino version of Dr. Phil because the marriage is getting worse every freaking day.

I don't know how much longer that I can take this family drama because it's from Juan being disrespectful and my parents shitty marriage. Now we sitting at the table on the Saturday morning silence since my parents still pissed off at each other about last night. When I'm done eating the breakfast, I clean out the plates and went my room as my phone ringing and it's was Ariana.

Phone Convo
Alejandro: Hello!
Ariana: Sup Al, how you doing?
Alejandro: Annoyed right now.
Ariana: Why, what's wrong?
Alejandro: Son mis padres, me ponen de los nervios discutiendo y peleando por la misma mierda.(It's my parents, they get on my damn nerves with all that arguing and fighting about the same shit).
Ariana: Te siento, tía Consuela necesita divorciarse de tu papá (I feel you, Aunt Consuela needs to divorce your dad).
Alejandro: Eso es lo que mi madre amenazó con hacer a mi padre si no deja ese trabajo sombrío (That's what my mom threaten to do if he don't leave that shady ass job).
Ariana: You talk about your dad being out at the middle of the street pimping?
Alejandro: Yeah, he been doing that shit for the long time.
Ariana: Al hablar de proxenetismo, ¿sabías que los federales están en su trasero? (In speaking of pimping, did you know that the feds is on his ass)?
Alejandro: Qué quieres decir con los federales en el culo de mi papá? (What do you mean the feds on my dad's ass)?
Ariana: Está en todas las noticias, ellos rastrean a tu padre y a los otros tipos por la red de tráfico de personas (It's all over the news, they tracking your dad and the other guys down for human trafficking ring).
Alejandro: Me estás tomando el pelo (Are you kidding me)?
Ariana: No cuz, every local news station talking about it for the past 3 days especially ABC 7 NYC.
Alejandro: Mi madre se va a divorciar de su trasero si los federales vienen y lo arrestan (My mom going to divorce his ass if the feds come and arrest him).
Ariana: I can't agree with you more cuz because she deserves so much better after putting up with him too long.
Alejandro: Alright, I got to get going.
Ariana: OK, see y'all in the hour.
Phone Convo over