44

Alejandro
Since me and Aisha texting each other for 2 hours last night since we wasn't doing anything important, I laying in my bed all night thinking about all the freaky shit that I would do to her if she gets over the fear of sex one day. I know I'm only with Aisha for damn near a month but sometimes, I get sexually frustrated but I ain't like the crazy ass boyfriend who demands their girlfriend to have sex with him since they be using them like some kind of sex toy.

Hell no, not me I respect Aisha for keeping her legs close even she was mentally messed up by some sick son of a bitch who can't just get with the woman that are 18 or older. I'm laying in bed at 1am imagine hearing her screaming my name out while we making love with the candle litting which the same dream that I had couple of nights ago before  the muffin smells hit my nose.

Alejandro's wet dreams
Today is her birthday so I spent about 2 hours lighting up the candles, put the rose petals on the flood, run some bubble bath and play some music. When Aisha came to the bathroom, she screams and cry out of happiness as she puts her hands on her heart.
"Oh baby, that's for me?" She said. "Yes it's is babe" I said as I lifted her chin and kissed her for 15 minutes before we took each other clothes off.

After we kissed, we undressed each other and got into the bathtub before the water gets cold. We feed each other fruit, talking about our day and so on just enjoying our romantic bubble bath for couple of hours before we washed each other body and got out of the bathtub as we dried each other off and made out.

I carried her to our room, laid her down and looked at her for a few minutes.
"Mierda Aisha, eres mi  postre esta noche (Holy shit Aisha, you're my desert tonight)" I whispered as she cover her breast and cross her legs which is I can tell that she was nervous as I got on top of her, genitally moved her arms and whispers in her ears.

"Don't worry I won't hurt you, I just want to please you babe" I whisper as I kissed her whole body including the stretch marks on her body until I genitally uncross her legs and start kissing her thick thighs. As soon I start tasting her, she starts moaning out my real name.
"Ohhh..........Alejandro" She whispers which is that what I want to hear. I continue tasting her until she moan a bit louder and her legs start shaking.

I got off of my knees, grab the condoms out of the night stand, put them on and get on top of her so I won't get her pregnant.
"Que tan profundo quieres que vaya nena (How deep do you want me to go)?" I whispered since I might hurt her a little bit.
"Go slow Al" She whisper as I start stroking her as she wrapped her legs around me and rubbed my back.

While we making love, she moaned louder" as I grabbed the sheets while stoking her. 
"Oh Alejandro" She whisper as I feel the chill going down to my spine.
"What's my name babe?' I asked want to hear it again.
"Alejandro" She moaned as our body start sweating.
"Can't hear you, say it louder" I said getting ready to explore.
"Alejandro" She screams as she throw her head back and I'm about to explore inside of her even I'm wearing the condom.
Alejandro's wet dreams over

I continue thinking about Aisha until my annoying ass alarm clock woke me up at the same time as  I usually get up. Ugh! I can't wait for the summer vacation to start so I won't have to hear my alarm clock for the summer. So I got up, did my morning hydride, went back to my room, put  my clothes on, grabs my things and headed downstairs as I saw my mom an grandma in the living room drinking coffee.

"Buena manana mama y abuela (Good morning mom and grandma)" I said as I took an milk out of refrigerator to fixed me some cereal. 
"Good morning baby" My mom said as she taking an sip of the coffee before she goes to work. I hope I can finish the wet dream by tonight because my alarm clock just ruined it for the 2nd time.