14

Camila
I woke up at the same time as usual even though we got early dismissal due to snow storm coming later on today. I stretch made my bed up, went to the bathroom to do my morning hygiene and went back to my room. I put on my nude bra and draws on, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on some simple clothes which is jeans and shirts.
Camila's outfit

I put my blue socks on, shoes, put my hair into the bun since I won't be at school all day, sprayed myself, grabs my things and heads downstairs to fixed me some Special K Vanilla Almond cereal since that what my mom brought yesterday while we gro...

I put my blue socks on, shoes, put my hair into the bun since I won't be at school all day, sprayed myself, grabs my things and heads downstairs to fixed me some Special K Vanilla Almond cereal since that what my mom brought yesterday while we grocery shopping.

I took the milk out as I saw the notes that my mom left to let me know that she'll be coming home earlier than usual because you know, it's snow storm that coming later tonight according to the weather man on NBC NYC. I put the milk back in the refrigerator and sat on the stoll to eat my breakfast before I goes to school.

Daniel
Me and Giovanni standing by the just talking since we leaving school early today because of the snow storm. Yes, I watch the news last night and they said the high school leaving at 11am and the elementary/middle school kids gets out around noon.

"Ten esa zorra y su amigo de lado llegaron aquí todavía (Have that slut and her side dude got here yet)?", Giovanni asked about Brittney and her little side dude.
"No", I said but I don't care, it's wasn't like we going to be at school all day anyways. I told him about that son of a bitch just popped up to my house while me and Brittney. We continue talking until I heard Brittney's voice dressing all slutty at the middle of the winter especially it's the last week of January.

"Hey baby", She said as she tried to kissed me but her breath smells like she ain't brush her teeth nor rinse her mouth in weeks.
"You Giovanni, Vuelvo enseguida (I'll be back)", I said as I took her hands and talked to her privately.
"Que diablos llevas (What the hell are you wearing)?", I whisper she acted like it's all good which is it's not.
"De que estas hablando bebe (What are you talking about baby)?", She asked pulling down the short ass sweater dress like we at Florida or California and shit even I got some family members from my dad side lives there.

"Estoy hablando del vestido corto que te pusiste, a quién estás tratando de impresionar, pequeño amigo. (I'm talking about the short ass dress that you got on, who the hell you trying to impressed, your little side dude)?", I asked since she could at least put on the leggings above that short ass turquoise sweater dress. That's another reason why none of my friends and family never likes her because she never wear any appropriate clothes especially at school.

I mean come on, she needs to start wearing appropriate clothes at when she at school school, church or at work. Especially at school since there are a lot of thirsty ass dude around.
"I'm just wondering that are you coming over today?", She asked as the sex and weed smells just hits my nose.
"I'm not coming over, the roads going to be slick tonight", I said since I'm not going to fall and bust my ass on the icy sidewalk.
"Baby please, you ain't came over for a while", She said since her hoe ass mom barely be at home.