50

Alejandro
I woke up at 3am with the knock on the door which is I don't know who the hell was that. So I moaned out my sleep, got up out of my bed and went downstairs.
"Por el amor de Dios, ya voy (For god sake, I'm coming)" I yawned as I saw my mom following me. When I get the door, I saw Kiana standing there.

"¿Qué demonios quieres, Kiana? Son las tres de la madrugada. (What the hell do you want Kiana is 3:00am in the goddamn morning)?" My mom whisper don't want to wake my grandma up. 
"Why are you talking to me like that Consuela?" She asked with the attitude.
"Porque vienes a mi casa sabiendo que es temprano en la mañana, ahora responde la pregunta, ¿qué demonios estás haciendo aquí? (Because you come to my house knowing that it's early in the damn morning, now answer the question, what the hell are you doing here)?" I whisper so I won't wake anybody up.

"Me and my mom just got into the fight, can I live with y'all?" She asked.
"Demonios, no, no queremos tu gueto por aquí (Hell no, I don't want your ghetto ass around here)" My mom said as she gets ready to beg us to stay with us.
"Please, I don't want to go back to my bitchy mother" She said just disrespect her mom as usual.

"Ugh! Bien, mete tu trasero aquí, estás durmiendo en el sofá por una noche (Ugh! Fine, get your ass in the house, you sleeping on the couch for a night)" My mom said since she lets Kiana in my house. I don't want her here but she don't have no place to go. If she going to stay here, she going have to follow our rules including her and Juan better not have sex without any condoms because I'm no ready to be an uncle yet.

I went back to bed to sleep for at least for a couple of more hours since it's almost 3:30am.

Aisha
I'm at the media center thinking about what I'm getting for Al for his birthday tomorrow since I'm going the mall after school and Camila is coming with me since my dad gave me  $100 for his birthday gift. While I'm drawing, I heard the deep voice and it's was Al.

"Sup babe" He said as he kissed me on the cheeks.
"Hey Al" I said as I continue to lady with the braids until he start asking me.
"What are your plans for after school?" He asked just want to know that I still going to give him his birthday gift.
"Me and Camila is going to the mall" I said remembering that she going to help me with the birthday gift. 

I'll called my parents around lunch time to let them know that I'll be at home probably around lunch time because we going to be at the mall for at least for a couple of hours. Me and Al continue talking until it's time for us to go to our English class.

Robert
I called Mia up for a little lunch meeting today about the unborn baby. The reason I'm getting ready to talk to her about the unborn baby because my mom set up the appointment for the DNA test. The DNA test is Friday around 2pm which is means that I'm going to have to leave school a couple of hours early that day.

I maybe just turned 18 but I honestly don't want an child by Mia because she seems to be unfit to be a mother. I mean come on, she a year younger than me and she still too young to have an child because we still in high school, well I'm in senior and I'll be graduate in a couple of months. If the baby is mine, I don't know how Selena going to react because the last thing I want to do is break her heart that caused her to cry and screams "Te odio (I hate you)" and shit.

I mean come on, I love her and I'm not trying to loose her love behind this bullshit. She gave me some kitty cat with the condoms on and I'm not going to sit there and have my secret lover looking like a fool. Now I'm at the pizza joint waiting on Brittney to get here since the lunch already stared and she better behave herself. I continue waiting on her until she came with her nude strapless crop top and her white high weights pants which is she don't look that bad.