22

Aisha
After I helped Al study for the test for Chemistry class which is the test is on Friday, I came home a little bit late which is my mom was almost done with dinner because Al was kicking Juan's friends out after one of the Panamanian boy just make an hurtful fat jokes about me while him, Juan and Alex was laughing.

I'm glad that he kicked them out because I already got an low self-esteem and they trying to make me feel worst about myself. That's the part of the reason why I tends to get depressed at times which is inducing strips off my clothes and look at the mirror and look at my stretch marks and belly fat. Now I'm in the bathroom doing my hygiene, got out of the bathroom, put the pad on my draws since my period just came on, sprayed my love box, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my jeans and grey shirt.

Aisha's outfit

I put on my grey boots, sprayed myself and put my hair into the ponytail

I put on my grey boots, sprayed myself and put my hair into the ponytail. I grabbed my things, turns my lights off and heads downstairs to the kitchen as I saw my parents in the living room just reading the news paper as usual.
"Morning mom and dad", I said as grabbed the cereal bar.
"Morning Aisha, are you and Alejandro is studying for the test?", My mom asked.
"Yes I thinking about studying with him over here if that's okay with y'all?", I asked taking the can of Cherry Dr Pepper out of the refrigerator.

"Sure, he more than welcome", My dad said as I gave them an hug and told them thanks you before I leave. They told me have an good day at school as I heads out the door and walks to school as I heard the Puerto Rican accent and it's was Al.
"Sup Aisha", He said.
"Hey Al", I said as we walking to school since I getting ready to asked him that he can study at my house because I don't want to deal with Juan's rudeness for the next 3 days especially his friends which is as rude as he his.
"Al, I just wondering that do you want to study at my house?", I asked since my mom said he more than welcome to come to my house.

"What, at your house", He said.
"Yes, my mom said you can come over if you want", I said.
"Yeah, I don't want to deal with Juan's rudeness today", He said since I agree with him. The last thing I want to do is Juan trying to make me feel worse and I know that he don't want to see me cry right in front of him. All he has to do is asked Consuela to see that it's is okay for Al to come to my house for the study hall.

Alejandro
After Juan and his punk ass friends almost made Aisha cry yesterday, she invited me to come to her house for studying which is an good idea because I don't want to deal with Juan's bullying bullshit today. I mean come, his friends almost made her cry which is why I told her to go to the dinning room.

Last night, he had an nerves to tried to banned her because he don't like her nor her parents for whatever reason. Like I said before, I don't give a shit that he don't like them but he needs to at least respect them because Aisha ain't no damn hoodrat that dress like an slut at the middle of the winter. At least she wear the appropriate clothes at school and church. Now we at first block class just doing the assignment since I can still the bad body odor from Alanna. I'm like god damn, do she ever washed her ass at least every other day.