24

Camila
I woke up at the same time as I usually get up after staying up a little bit late because me and Daniel was talking on Instagram. He told me that Brittney and Mona got kicked out of school while the other girl got suspended for a month because they beaten the hell out of one of his friends girlfriend so bad that she almost died in the hospital.

I don't know that girl but I seen her a few times when I saw her and one of his friends at the park making out. I hope that she recovered from her injuries because according to Daniel, she was being very petty all day yesterday especially he turns the music down some so he won't hear no neighbors complaining about the loud music. I made my bed up, went to the bathroom to do my hygiene and went to back to my room to put my clothes on.

While I put my hair into the bun, I heard the knocked on the door and it's was my mom.
"Yes", I said.
"Antes de bajar, asegúrate de que Alex se levantó de la cama. (Before you come downstairs, make sure that Alex got up out of the bed)", My mom said.
"Okay", I said as I sprayed myself. After I put my coats on, I grabbed my things to headed to Alex room to see he up which is he not. He just still laying around in the bed and he needs to get his ass up because he mixed so many days out of school.

"Alex, levántate son casi las 7 de la mañana (Alex, wake up it's almost 7am)", I said as he moans out of his sleep.
"Ugh ahora mismo (Right now)", He yawns since he about to go to sleep but it's not going to happen because he going to be late for school and he knows that the class start around 8am.
"Mira Alex, nadie te preguntó qué querías, te perdiste demasiados días fuera de la escuela, ahora levanta tu trasero, llegarás tarde (Look Alex, nobody asked you what you want, you missed too many days out of school now get your ass up, you going to be late)", I said as I wasted enough time being in this dirty ass room.

I got out of his room, went downstairs and went to the kitchen to grabbed the blueberry pop tart, banana and the bottle of water since it's after 7am and I don't have time to fixed me the cereal. Before I leave, I turned the lights off and told Alex to locked the door behind him as he caught an attitude. He need to watch his attitude because he going to school today whether he like it or not.

Robert
After talking to Selena on Instagram for 2 hours last night, I found the way to make it up to her which is I invited her over to my house for a little dinner and movies. No, I'm not trying anything sexual with her because I'm still with Mia and I'm not trying to get her involved with the love triangle especially she don't like her for whatever reason.

I went to bed at the same as I usually with Selena on my mind. Now I'm at school with Issac and Bianca just minding my business while ellos dos pájaros del amor (them 2 love birds) eating each other faces off. I continue playing with my phone until I heard the thick Panamanian accent and it's was Mia and her ratchet friend.

"Hey baby", She said as I looked at the short ass skirt and long sleeve crop top which is she knows that them females can't wear crop top at this school. The worst part is that she wearing the short ass black leather skirt at the middle of winter probably ain't wearing no underwear. I mean cone on, she could at least wear an legging above it because it's February and it's be freezing cold on that month. So I took her by her hands, told Issac and Bianca I'll be back, asked the teacher for permission and took her to the abandoned classrooms that barely used.

"El infierno es eso para (The hell is that for)?", She asked with the attitude.
"Mejor pregunta, ¿qué demonios llevas puesto? (Better question, what the hell are you wearing}?", I asked.
"¿Qué quieres decir con qué estoy usando? (What do you mean what I'm wearing)?", She asked playing stupid. Who the hell she trying to impress, that jocks that treats people like trash and shit? Yes, I saw her with that jackass which is I almost kicked his ass at the cafeteria because he said some sexual shit about her.