16

Daniel
It's been 2 days since Brittney begs me to go to her house which is I don't really want to go over there. Since then, me and Brittney got to another argument yesterday after her side dude called her just messed up the along time with her. The worst part is that, she didn't give me no cookies just accusing me of always wanting sex which is not true.

She just want some raw sex because she trying to get pregnant which is not going to happen because one she damn near 17 and 2, we still in high school which is why I forced her to used the condom whenever we getting a freak on. So I left her house and called the Uber home before I beat the hell out of her like Ray Rice did to his wife but worst because like I said before, I don't condone dramatic violence but her mind games bullshit make me want to knock her out.

Now I'm at home just playing the video games on my another day off as my phone kept ringing and it's was Brittney. She has been blowing my phone up since last night while I'm DM Camila checking to see that she okay which is she is. I don't want to talk to her right now because she always be on some bullshit.My phone rings again but I decided to answer the phone.

Phone Convo
Daniel: ¿Qué diablos quieres Britt? (The hell do you want Britt)?
Brittney: Bebé, ¿puedes venir? Tenemos que hablar. (Baby can you come over, we need to talk).
Daniel: Ugh por el amor de Dios, corta la mierda del juego mental. Tengo que trabajar hoy (for God sake, cut the mind games bullshit, I got to work today).
Brittney: Bebé por favor, es algo que quiero decirte (Baby please, is something that I want to tell you).
Daniel: Bien, estaré allí en veinte minutos. (Fine, I'll be there in 20 minutes).
Phone Convo over

I can't believe that she called me to tell me to come over after the bullshit she was on yesterday. I mean come on, she playing the hell out of me and I'm getting sick of it. So I got up as my mom starts to ask me.
"Ki kote ou pral ti bebe (Where are you going baby)?", My mom asked
"Brittney, acaba de llamar diciéndome que vaya a su casa (Brittney just called telling me to come to her house)", I said since she getting on my nerves.
"Kite m 'envite, ki kochon toujou ap jwe ou (Let me guest, that slut still playing you)?", My mom asked since she not really surprise.
"Yeah", I said as I went upstairs to the bathroom, do my hygiene including shaving my face and went to my room to put on the simple clothes which is my grey jogging suits.
Daniel's jogging suit

I put my shoes on and sprayed myself with Obsession by Calvin Klein

Obsession