52

Alejandro
After the birthday disaster and seeing Aisha crying all the way to the park, I carried her to my house and laid her down on my bed. I took her dress off and put on one of my shirt before I laid beside her and hold her tight since I did hold her all night long until it's time for us to get ready for school as she woke up.

"Morning Al", She yawed.
"Morning babe, how is your sleep last night?", I asked since I carried her over here last night after she cried on my arms last night.
"I slept well, my head still kind of hurt" She said, I'm still pissed off at Kiana for what she said about Nadia since Juan ain't doing anything about it. I mean come on, she can't even go at least one day without being a bitch. She better be lucky that Nadia is not her mom because if Aisha do have an sister, she would whoop her ass with the leather belt or do it the old fashioned ways which is gets hit with the cord.

Nowadays, parents can't whoop their kids with the cord because it's consider child abuse where kids called the police like their right. I went into the bathroom, did my morning hygiene, and went back to my room to put some clothes on while Aisha in the bathroom. I could invite her to take a shower with me but that's had to wait some other time because that's going to caused us to be late for school even we only got a month left before the school year ends.

After I put my clothes on, I sprayed myself and went downstairs as my mom and my grandma in the living room watching the news on NBC 4 NYC.
"Buenos dias mama y abuela (Good morning mom and grandma)" I said as I walked into the kitchen to make me some bagels.
"Buenos días Al, ¿dónde está Aisha? Necesito hablar con ella unos minutos antes de que se vayan. (Good morning Al, where is Aisha, I need to talk to her for a few minutes before y'all leave)" My mom said since she wants to apologize to her about last night before we leave.

"Ella arriba se refresca (She upstairs getting freshen up)", I said as I spread the cream cheese on my bagel. She should be done getting ready for school since she got an headache right now. When Aisha came downstairs wearing the blue ripped jeans and her grey Minnie Mouse shirt as she said something to my mom.

"Good morning, Consuela", She said as she about to go in the kitchen and fixed her some microwavable pancake on the stick. "Buenos días Aisha, ¿cómo te sientes? (Good morning Aisha, how are you feeling)?", My mom asked knowing she still upset about what happens last night. "I'm doing okay, I just got an headache" She said as she took an pancake on the stick out of the microwave.

"¿Quieres tomar pastillas antes de ir a la escuela? (Do you want to take an pills before you go to school)?" My mom offers. "Yes ma'am" She said since she needs to take an pills before we go to school. My mom went upstairs to get the "Advil" brand pills for Aisha.

Aisha
I woke up at Al's house with the massive headache because I cried in his arms last night after Kiana question my mom about going back to Baltimore which is I don't want to go back. I'm still hurt about what she said about me while Juan is laughing at her instead of calling her out so my mom cussed her out.

What she said about me and my parents made my mom wants to kicked her ass but she can't because that's Casandra's child not her's. At least Alejandro came to the park and hold me all night because I don't want to be alone tonight. While I'm eating the pancake on the stick, Consuela gave me the pills since I need to take them before I go to school.
"Thank you Consuela", I said.
"You are welcome, I need to talk to you', She said as she about to make her some more coffee.