7

Alejandro
I laid in my bed, having an wet dreams about Aisha where we making love in the rain until my damn alarm clock ruins it. I moaned out of my sleep, press the snooze but, got up out of the bed, stretch, made my bed up and went to the bathroom to do my morning hygiene. When I'm done, I went back to my room, put on my draws, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my black pants and white shirt.
Alejandro's outfit

I put on my socks, shoes, sprayed myself, put on my coat, grab my things, turn the lights off and went downstairs as my mom sitting in the living room reading the newspapers

"Morning mom", I said taking an milk out.
"Morning baby", She said as she taking an sip of the cereal.

While I'm fixing me some cereals, my mom start asking me.
"Sabes que hoy voy a la corte (You know I'm going to the court today)?", My mom asked since she planing on filed for the divorce while she on her lunch break.
"Yes, you deserve so much better than putting up with him", I said since she puts up with his bullshit too long since they been together on and off way before I was born.
"Thanks baby", My mom said
"No problem", I said as I sat down and eat the cereal.

She minds as well divorced him since they ain't going to let my dad out and they might locked him up for 30 years if he convinced. I know she going to be fine without him since she was fine before when he was in prison the 3rd times when Juan was 3 years old at the time. When I'm done eating the cereal, I cleaned out the bowl, grabs the juice, gave my mom an hug and heads to the school. I wish my mom luck on filling the divorce papers since she moving on with her life.

While I'm walking to the school, I heard the sweet voice that less annoying than Alanna's and it's was Aisha and she with Camila.
"Hey Al", She said calling me by my nickname. Yes, my family call me Al for short.
"Sup Aisha", I said as she taking an sip of the soda from the corner store down the street. We continue walking to the school talking about the random things but I didn't tell Aisha about the police came 2 days in the row because it's not the right time.

I'll tell her about my dad's shady job soon when we know each other long enough but not right now. When we walked into the school, I saw one of Alanna's friends walking some guy into the bathroom which is I knew that she an slut.
"Camila, do you know that girl?", Aisha asked
"Yes, that's one of Daniel's friend ex girlfriend", She said talking about the Dominican guy that work at his uncle store. While she told us the story about how much of the slut she is, I heard the annoying voice and it's was ugh, of course Alanna.

"Hey papi (daddy)", She said as she tried to do some sexual shit right in front of everybody but Camila stopped her.
"Deja de llamarlo así (Quit calling him that)", Camila said standing up for me.
"¿Con quién diablos estás hablando? (Who the hell are you talking to)?", She asked about to start some shit.
"Te estoy hablando pequeña zorra, él no quiere tu culo, quiere a Aisha (I'm talking to you little slut, he don't want your hoe ass, he wants Aisha)", She said since Aisha in the bathroom.
"Oh por favor, esa azada con sobrepeso no lo va a asustar (please, that overweight hoe ain't going to freak him)", She said on that fat shaming bullshit.