36

Alejandro
I woke up at the same time as I usually get up with Juan yelling at my mom. I don't know what the hell is all that commotion but it's too early for that shit. So I got up, made my bed up, went to the bathroom, did my hygiene, and went back to my room to put my clothes on. While I'm putting my jeans shorts on, the argument gotten louder and louder.

So I put on my deodorant, put on my red polo shirts, put on my socks and shoes on and went downstairs as my mom and Juan yelling at each other.
"Qué diablos está pasando aquí (What the hell is going on here)?" I asked as Juan looking dumbfounded.
"Esa perra está a punto de llamarme a la policía (That bitch is about to call the police)" He said wanting to beat the hell out of my mom but I'm not going to allowed it because he the ones who messed up the court order.

We spend about 15 minutes going back and forth about messing up the court order until my mom yelled at Juan.
"Muy bien, Juan, siéntate porque la policía viene hacia aquí. (Okay, that's enough, Juan sit your ass down the police is on their way)" My mom said since she is not playing with him.
"¿Me estás cagando en este momento, estás llamando a la policía de racismo? (Are you shitting me right now, you calling the racist ass police)" He asked on some "Eff The Police" by NWA type shit right now.

"Escuchaste mamá, es posible que no salgas esta vez (You heard mom, you might not get out this time)" I said since he going to most likely send to juvenile detention center until he 18. He started huffing and puffing as I grab the cookie and cream pop tart, apple and orange juice because I don't have time to eat cereal today due to all that argument.

If somebody bail him out, it's will be no getting out of the house unless its school related. That's mean he taking his ass back to school whether he likes it or not. If my mom had to drag him all the way to the school on the other side of town, she will because he not going to get an job without an education.

Daniel
I texted Brittney this morning to meet me at McDonalds because we need to talk about the unborn baby. My mom advice me to take an DNA test because she be pinning the baby on me just to get me back with her which is not going to happen. I put up with her bullshit long enough and I'm not going to continue getting played.

She should've thought about that before ridding that bastard doggystlye and screaming out his name because the whole time we in the rocky relationship, all of my friends and family is right about Brittney since whenever we get back together, we be having sex. Hell at least Camila don't asked for sex all the time which is we be watching the movies half of the time. Now I'm at McDonalds just waiting on Brittney to get here since lunch just started.

While I'm waiting on my food, I got the text from Brittney to let me know that she on her way over here. She better not be late because be late because she knows that I got to be back at school before the lunch is over. When the lady called my order, I got up and grabbed the Filet-O-Fish combo which is I filled my drink up with sweet tea and sat down.

As soon I taking an bite of the warm fries, I saw Brittney walking into the store with the lime green jumpsuit with her glowing stomach. She don't look that bad at least she not dressing like an slut like she usually do.
"Hola bebe papi (Hey baby daddy)" She said tried to kissed me but I stopped her because I'm not here for all that, I just want to talk to her about the unborn baby and she better act like she got some sense without acting the fool around all them people because this is another reason why we not together right now.