40

Daniel
I woke up at 9am with Camila shaking me telling me to wake up. When I got up, I say the tray of waffles, sausage and orange juice.
"Morning papi (daddy)", She said as she kissed my lips. I'm glad I made her mine last night because its way better than going back and forth with Brittney when we were together.

Especially, early in the morning knowing that the neighbors going to bitch and complain about the loud noise. She sat next to me and enjoying the breakfast in bed as my phone starts ringing and it's was Brittney. I don't know what the hell do she wants but it's better be good.

Phone Convo
Daniel: Hello!
Brittney: Hey baby!
Daniel: Uf por el amor de Dios, ya no soy tu hombre (For God sakes, I'm not your man no more).
Brittney: Y esa perra Camila no puede amarte como yo puedo (And, that Camila bitch can't love you like I can).
Daniel: Cualquiera que sea Brittney, será mejor que no llegues tarde a la reunión ni (Whatever Brittney, your ass better not be late for the meeting neither).
Brittney: A qué hora empieza la reunión (What's time does the meeting starts)?
Daniel: At 2pm so be on time!
Phone Convo over

After I hung up the phone with Brittney, I got out of the bathroom as Camila laying in bed texting somebody on the phone.
"¿Qué quiere tu ex ahora? (What does your ex wants now)?", Camila asked since Brittney called me.

"Ella quiere saber a qué hora tuvo que estar en la pizzería para la reunión (She wants to know what time she had to be at the pizza joint for the meeting)", I said. When we get to the pizza joint, she better not start shit with me because I'm with Camila now and ain't nothing she can do about it.

Aisha
After I helped my parents and Aunt Stacie cleaning up the house since we told her we do it every weekend, it's time for me to get ready for the double date since Alejandro is coming and get me in couple of hours. So I went to the bathroom, turn the shower on, took my clothes off and got into the warm shower.

I shaved the place that needs to be shaved, washed my body 4 times, got out of the shower, dried off, washed my face and brush my teeth. Before I leave the bathroom, I moisturize my face with Dove face cream which is that what I brought earlier this week.

Dove Face Cream

I got out of the bathroom, sprayed my love box, put on my grey boy shorts, lotion my body and put on my high weight jeans and white tank top

Aisha's outfit