9

Aisha
After I been at Alejandro's house for 2 hours for the project at chemistry class, I went home before dinner time which is my dad told me and my mom about how he do at the job interview which is I'm glad that he doing fine. I hope and prayed that he got an job at the company that some guy named offer him.

Now I got up at the same time than I usually get up, made my bed up, did my morning hydride and went to my room to put my clothes on. I sprayed my love box, put on my hot pink bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my jeans ripped jeans and off shoulder white shirt.
Aisha's outfit

I brushed my hair, sprayed myself, grabs my things, turn my room lights off and heads to the living room to fixed me some breakfast as my dad reading the newspaper and my mom already in the bathroom getting ready for work

"Morning baby girl" My dad said taking an sip of the coffee.
"Morning dad, are you ready for your new job?" I asked taking an blueberry cream cheese out and put them on the bagels.
"They should called me later today" My dad said as I took the juice out and put the in the glass before I eat my breakfast.

I hope and prayed that they hires him and not on no racist shit because he has been looking for the job for the long time even after we moved here. When my mom came downstairs, she told us good morning as I already ate one of the bagel and save the rest on my way to school.

I cleaned out the plates and glass, told my parents bye and heads out the door.

Alejandro
I told my mom and Juan the baby news last night which is she was pissed off because she did everything she could to avoid being an teen parents and he got Kiana pregnant. So we got into the huge fight because he said that he keeping it which is they not because he only 15 going on 16 in few months and I will be 17 in April.

Yes, I'm a Taurus since my birthday on April 20th and Juan was born a year in the half after me. I maybe only 16 months older than him but I'm still the oldest and don't want him to because an teen dad since most of my family members from my mom side have their first child in there mid 20s.

Now I'm at the media centre with Aisha just talking about the random things.
"So Aisha, when your birthday?" I asked just want to know her birthday and her zodiac sign.
"August 24th" She said since I'm not surprised that she an Virgo because let's be real, Virgo is easy to get along with along with Libra and Aries.

We continue talking until I saw Caleb walking into the media centre.
"What up y'all" He said as he sat down.
"Hey, what's your name again?" Aisha asked
"Caleb" He said.
"Yeah, what too you so long anyway?" She asked since the 1st block class getting ready to start soon.
"My bad, me and my ex got into an argument about the baby that's not mine" He said
"Really, was you with one of Alanna friends?" I asked.
"Yes, she pinned the baby on me on half of her pregnancy so I took the DNA test which is prove that the baby is not mine since she has been messing around on me when we was together" He said since he ain't had sex with that bitch.