67

Aisha
I woke up at the same time as I normally gets up as I got up out of the bed, stretch, made my bed up and went to the bathroom to do my morning hygiene. When I'm done, I got out of the bathroom as I sprayed my love box, put on my bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my navy blue high weights jeans and black wide strapped tink top along with the olive green blouse.

Aisha's outfit

I put on my socks and shoes on, put my hair into the ponytail because they said it's going to rain today, sprayed myself, grabs my things including the umbrella and went downstairs as I saw my parents and Aunt Tracie sitting in the living room wat...

I put on my socks and shoes on, put my hair into the ponytail because they said it's going to rain today, sprayed myself, grabs my things including the umbrella and went downstairs as I saw my parents and Aunt Tracie sitting in the living room watching the news on NBC 4 NYC.

"Good morning guys", I said as I took the bagels and the blueberry cream cheese out of the refrigerator as I put the bagels in the toaster.
"Good morning Aisha", My dad said as he takes an sip of the coffee and continue reading the newspaper. While the bagels is cooking, I fixed me some coffee and took the yogurt and lunch box out of the refrigerator which is I packed me the lunch yesterday before I made the burgers.

I know you asking what do I have for lunch, I got the turkey and cheese sandwich, vanilla pudding, the bags of sour and cream chips and the can of Sprite since they going to serve the bland corn dogs and mashed potatoes at school today. When the bagels is done, I took them out of the toaster, spread them with the blueberry cream cheese, sat down on the breakfast bar and start eating my breakfast before I go to school.

I was going to make some breakfast sandwich at first but that's ain't going to do nothing but get me late so I'll do it this weekend since Al still going to be here on Saturday morning and my parents might not come home until after I clean up the house depending on how's drunk they is. 

Unless they wants some brunch before they gets home on Saturday but whatever, I'll find out in a couple of days since today is Wednesday. When I'm done eating the breakfast, I went to the kitchen, clean out my saucer, grabs my things including the umbrella and heading out of the door as my mom gets ready to say something.

"Have an good day at school today Aisha", My mom said.
"I will", I said as I heading out of the door on the cloudy Wednesday morning since I brought the umbrella with me just in case I need them because it's probably going to rain by the time school lets outs even though I don't mind a couple of the raindrop falling on me.

Alejandro
I'm at the media center researching on something since I came to this school a little early today. I know you asking me did I asked my mom and my grandma about going to Aisha's house on Friday night, I did asked them around dinner time which is they don't have any problem with it as long I ain't getting her pregnant.

I don't have any condoms but I will buy one after school so that I'll be prepared by Friday even though it's going to rain today which is why I'm wearing the hoodies just in case I need to put them on. While I'm researching something, I feel the arms and the sweet perfume hits my nose and it's was Aisha.
"Hey baby", She said as she kissed me on the cheeks.
" ¿Qué pasa Aisha? ¿Has descubierto qué vas a cocinar el viernes por la noche? (What's up Aisha, have you figure out what are you cooking on Friday)?", I asked in Spanish.