10

Caleb
I woke up the next morning, stretch, made my bed up, went to the bathroom, did my hydride and went to my room to put my clothes on. After I put on my clothes, I went to the living room where I saw my mom cooking breakfast.
"Good morning mom" I said sitting at the stoll
"Good morning baby, y'all still going to that Hispanic guy house?" My mom asked scrambling the eggs.
"Yes, for one more day" I said since we done most of the project which is thank god they ain't being lazy and have me do the project myself.

Me and my mom is always close even she has been single for the long time which is she fine with it. She works her ass off as an lawyer and being the mother since she taught me everything like don't join the gain, never had an baby by an hoodrats, get an education and so on because nobody ain't going to hired me if I don't get an education and going to have an criminal history which is that's the lifestyle that I don't want to live in.

When my mom done with breakfast, she gave me the plates of cheese grist, scrambled eggs, bacon and the cup of apple juice.
"Have that hoodrats left you alone?" My mom asked about Trina.
"No, she still trying to get back with me which is not going to happen" I said not trying to be played again.
"Good for you, she played you like a fool once and she ain't doing it again" She said taking an bite the bacon.

I agree with her because all I did was love her and she took that shit for granted all because I wouldn't want to have sex with her without an condom. I'm not trying to be like my uncle from my dad side which is he was my age when he had his first child but he wasn't there for most of kids.

I mean come on, this dude got 8 kids but only there for 3 of them and 7 baby mama which is sad because he could at least used the condom each time he sleeping with them females. Not only that, he can't stay his ass out of jail for shit expertly before my dad passed away. When I'm done eating the breakfast, I cleaned out the plates, grabbed my things, told my mom bye and headed to the elevator.

I pressed the down button as the door slide open. I got into the elevator and press one since I living in the apartment. When the door slide open, I saw the middle age lady walking into the elevator as I spoke to her and heads out of the building to school.

Daniel

What's up, my name is Daniel Ortega

What's up, my name is Daniel Ortega. I'm 17 years old and I'm in junior at Mott Hall Bronx High School. I was going to Recovery at first but my mom don't want me to go to that school because I heard that it's ratchet. So I have to catch the city bus every morning to go back and forth to school or I catch an Uber sometimes to school.

I don't originally from The Bronx but I'm from Chicago, IL. I moved to The Bronx couple of years back after my dad got hired at the NYPD since he the police officer and my mom is the prosecutor with Camila's mom. I don't know what it's is about that Puerto Rican-Trinidad babe which is we met at the subway train last year when she was with her friend going to the mall.

Now I'm at the locker with my homeboy Cameron talking about girls expertly with Camila since they wants us together even we goes to the different school.
"What up with you and Brittney?" He asked about on and off girlfriend.
"Hombre, ella me pone de los nervios con la mierda hipócrita (Man, she gets on my nerves with the hypocritical shit)" I said remembering the argument that we had yesterday because she mad about the dinner that Camila's mom invited.