69

Aisha
I woke up on the Friday morning which is the same time as I normally gets up as I got up out of the bed, stretch, made my bed up and went to the bathroom. I took an quick shower, dried off, washed my face, brush my teeth and got out of the bathroom as I went to my room, sprayed my love box, put on my bra and panties set, lotion my body and put on my black dress with the flower on it but it's not too short.

Aisha's dress

I put on my deodorant, brushed my hair, sprayed myself, put on my flip flops, grabs my things and went downstairs as I saw my parents and Aunt Tracie sitting in the living room watching the news on CBS New York as I walked into the kitchen and fix...

I put on my deodorant, brushed my hair, sprayed myself, put on my flip flops, grabs my things and went downstairs as I saw my parents and Aunt Tracie sitting in the living room watching the news on CBS New York as I walked into the kitchen and fixed me some breakfast.

"Good morning guys", I said as I took out the bowl and strawberry and cream oatmeal since that's what I'm eating for breakfast today before I goes to Al's house and wait on him.
"Good morning Aisha", My mom said as she takes an sip of her coffee. After I put some warm water in my oatmeal, I put them in the microwave for a minute as I grabs the travel size coffee mug since I'm getting ready to asked them.

"What's time y'all planning on leaving tonight?", I said since I plans on making the lemon cake before I cook dinner since it's will be in the refrigerator for a few hours.
"Around 6 PM", Aunt Tracie said as she takes an bite of the bagels. It's looks like it's going to take them hours to get ready for their night out since my dad will be in the bathroom taking an shower when I get home from school.

I think Al will be here around 7PM which is an hour after my parents and Aunt Tracie leaves the house for a night. I took the chicken thighs out of the since and put them in the refrigerator until later since I let it thawed out overnight. After I put the chicken in the refrigerator, I clean out the bowl since I finished eating breakfast, grabs my travel size coffee mug, grabs my things, told my parents and aunt bye and heading out of the door on the warm Friday morning to Al's house.

Selena
I'm at the cafeteria eating the sausage and eggs McMuffins since I stopped by McDonald's on my way to school. It's barely any food at my house but whatever, we going to the grocery store tomorrow morning since a little fast food for dinner ain't going to hurt.

While I'm eating the breakfast, I saw Aisha walking in the cafeteria with the coffee mug.
"Hey Selena", She said as she sat down on the table while some dude is eating the muffin.
"Hey Aisha, where is Alejandro?", I asked not seeing her boyfriend in sight since I seen them making out for a couple of days.
"He at the media center with Caleb", She said as she takes an sip of her coffee before she took out her drawing pad and start drawing as I takes an sip of the iced mocha.

Mother's Day is only a couple of days away since I finished the Mother's Day artwork in time to post it on Instagram but I'll do it later when I get out of school. While Aisha is drawing, I took out my phone and check my Instagram to see what's going on since I see couple of the negative comments including Mia with her bitter ass but I ignore them because I don't have time to go back and forth with Robert's bitter ex girlfriend.