57

Robert
After the nasty break up that me and Mia had last night, I lost her number and unfollow her on social media because what the point of staying together knowing it's nothing but drama. It's was fine the first a year in the half but it's went downhill when she started cheating on me. I mean come on, all we do is argue, fight and have sex the whole time we was together.

I'm still pissed off at her for hitting me which is I could hit her back but I can't because I don't want to hear her calling the police on me trying to play victim to make me look like the bad guy knowing she started that shit first. Now I'm at Isaac's house just playing video after Bianca left the house an hour ago. I was going to called him last night to let him know that me and Mia broke up for good but I don't want to interrupt them while they getting their freak on.

While I'm kicking the Miami Heat ass which is Issac's team, he asked me about Selena.
"¿Qué pasa contigo y Selena? (What's up with you and Selena)?", He asked.
"No , no voy a hablar con ella en una semana. (I don't know, I ain't talking to her in a week)", I said since the last time we talked was when she came over and giving me the back rub.
"¿Por qué no has hablado con ella? (Why you haven't talking to her)?", He asked.
"Porque no quiero que se involucre con el drama de ADN (Because I don't want her to get involed with the DNA drama)", I said as I take an sip of the orange Gatorade.

It's bad enough that I'm going through with the DNA drama and I don't want to makes things worst by getting Selena involved.
"Bueno, al menos no eres el padre del bebé nonato de Mia (Well at least you ain't the father of Mia's unborn baby)", He said which is he is right because like I said before, Mia is the type of mother who puts the baby in the oven and shit after they get frustrated from all that crying they was doing which is I don't want no baby's mama like that.

If I ever become the dad in the future, the baby's mother has to be fit mentally, physically, emotionally and financially because having the baby cause a lot of money and the huge responsibility. Me and Issac continue talking about Selena which is I miss her until he brings up Mia.
"¿Rompiste con esa perra loca para siempre? (Did you break up with that crazy bitch for good)?", He asked.

", pero fue la desagradable ruptura (Yes, that's was the nasty break up)", I said remembering the fight we had last night which is I wanted to knock the hell out of her.
"¿Qué pasa? (Why, what's happens)?", He asked. I told him everything that's happens last night especially when she brings up Selena which is she don't have anything to do with this break up. More crazy she was acting last night, more I'm glad that I got the break up done and over with before I catch the dramatic violence case and I'm not going to sit there and have that crazy bitch make me looks like the bad guy.

Aisha
After I came home from church an hour ago, I got the text from Camila to let me know that she'll be here in 15 minutes because she just got out of the shower. So I sitting in my room coloring the ocean since I stared the artwork yesterday after I came back from Al's house.

I don't know did Juan came home last night but it's best if I just leave the house before he comes back. I continue coloring the ocean until I got thirsty. So I went downstairs to the kitchen to get me the bottle of water as my dad getting ready to asked me.
"Aisha, is Camila still coming?", My dad asked.
"Yeah, she on her way over here", I said since she went to the store probably make out with Daniel for a few minutes at his uncle's office while he was taking the break.