34

Camila
After me and Selena had an good sleep over last night like we eat a lot of snacks, talking about boys, do each other make up and so on, I woke up at 9am with the bacon smells hits my nose. So I got up out of the bed, made them up and went to the bathroom.

When I'm done using that bathroom including washing my hands, I went downstairs with my mom, Selena, Ralph and Alex sitting in the living room just getting ready for breakfast.
"Buenos días dormilón (Good morning sleepy head)", Selena said stirring up the pancake mix.
"Buenos dias a todos (Good morning everybody)", I yawned as I saw Alex playing with the phone. I went into the living room and watch "ABC This Week" on ABC 7 NYC with Ralph since its Sunday.

While I'm watching TV, I saw Alex tried to go upstairs.
"A donde diablos vas (Where the hell are you going)?", My mom asked taking the plates out.
"Voy a volver a dormir (I'm going back to sleep)", He said trying to sleep all day but my mom not going to allow him.
"Demonios, no, no vas a dormir todo el día, ahora trae tu trasero aquí, el desayuno está casi listo (Hell no, you are not going to sleep all day now get your ass back down here, the breakfast is almost done)", My mom said as he sucked his teeth and went back to the living room.

I don't know why he trying to sleep all day because we're doing the full cleaning of the house and Selena is willing to help us. When my mom called us and told us it's time to eat, we all grabbed the plates of blueberry pancakes pancakes, hickory smoked bacon and the glass of tropical punch juice as we went to the dinning room.

We prayed and start eating as Selena gets ready to say something to my mom.
"Gracias por el desayuno Sra. Domínguez (Thanks for the breakfast Ms. Dominguez)", Selena said taking an bite of the pancakes.
"You are welcome", My mom said she taking an bite of the pancakes. We continue eating the breakfast just talking about random things until Alex start rudely asking Selena.

"Cuando tu culo va a salir de mi casa (When your hoe ass going to get the hell of my house)?", He asked as we all looks at him and give him the side eyes.
"Disculpe, ¿con quién diablos estás hablando? (Excuse me, who the hell are you talking to boy)?", Selena asked since she wants to slap him for talking to her like that. He almost got his ass kicked last night for talking to Selena like she one of them females from their little sex cult.

I mean come on, he don't talking to none of my friends like that because at least they ain't rush and sleep with guys and popped up pregnancy like a month or 2 later. Alex and Selena continue going back and forth until my mom stopped him.
"Okay, that's enough Alex", My mom yelled since we not trying to hear that shit all day. He mean mugged Selena and continue eat his breakfast.

When I'm done eating the breakfast, I got up about to clean out the plates but my mom said she got it. So I went to the living room and wait on everybody to finish eating the breakfast so we can do the full cleaning of the house. Yes, we do the full cleaning of the house on Sundays sometimes including the laundry. While I'm waiting on everybody finished eating, I logged on my computer and start playing Pandora.

"Camila, ve y limpia el baño (Camila, go ahead and clean up the bathroom)", My mom said as she about the go to the kitchen and helped my mom clean up the house. So I went upstairs to the bathroom to start clean up the bathroom while Alex went to his room with the attitude. I don't know what the hell is up with the attitude but he needs to get rid of it because he not going to lay around and sleep all freaking day.