45

Aisha
Today is the last day of doing the book report before it's due tomorrow. I might go to Al's house tonight became Juan and his mom got into the argument last night and he stormed off out of his house. I wouldn't be surprised that he not at his house because he be gone for days at the time anyways.

Now I'm at the media center with All finished up with the book report since we almost done with it. All we got to do is check the grammar and spelling to make sure that it's decent because Mr. Palmer wants the the book report with the perfect spelling and grammar. While we finished the book report, I heard the deep voice and it's was Caleb.

"Sup Al" He said as he gave Alejandro and dap and gave me an hug.
"Sup man, who that girl Daniel saw you with yesterday on his way to work?" Al asked since Caleb ain't had no girlfriend in the long time.
"I just met that girl yesterday" He said.
"Really, what's her name?" I asked as I put the pencil away because the bell going to ring soon.
"Her name is Dawn" He said as he sat down.

We continue talking until the bell rings as we got up and head to our first block. Al might want to call his grandma and asked him is Juan there because if not, we going to finished the book report at his house after school.

Caleb
I know ya'll ain't seen me in the while but it's all good though. For the past a couple of months since me, Al and Daniel hanged out more, my cousin has been pressuring me to get an girlfriend since I ain't had no girlfriend in a year in the half.

I'm like what the hell?, I don't need an girlfriend to be happy even I had one before but I found out that she was an whore and I wasn't going to get played again. I thought I would never get an girlfriend again until I met the Puerto Rican-Cuban girl named Dawn at the park where she taking an walk.

As soon we exchange numbers, I check on her Instagram page just to be nosy and I don't see no guys in sight. She may go to the different school and about the same age I am but I might asked her out one day but not right now because I'm not trying to look like an simp again. Now me and Al at the Popeyes just eating the lunch as I getting ready to asked him.
"What up with you and Juan?" I asked taking an bite of the beans and rice.
"Hombre, su actitud desagradable hacia mi abuela me está volviendo loco (Man, his nasty attitude is driving me crazy)" He said taking an sip of the tea.

"Oh let me guests, he doesn't like your grandma there" I said since I'm not really surprise by his behavior.
"Yes, but my mom told my grandma about Kiana which is she might not like her neither" He said since I don't like that bitch since day one. Expertly she almost killed Aisha not understand that he in love with her and never had an girl like Aisha since most of the girls in this school are either unclassy, a whore, gold digger and so on.

They be wondering why most of the men's waited until somewhere in the mid 20s or 30s to settle down or just stay single for the rest of their lives because they not going to sit there and look like a fool after the female cheated on him, used him, take him for granted and so on. I know there were whores in the 50s, 90s, 70s or whatever but this generation took it the whole new level.

Al is still pissed off at Kiana for not apologize to Aisha which is I won't blame him because she was too selfish to do it. I mean come on, her and Aisha ain't got to be friends but it wouldn't kill her if she just be nice for once instead of being a bitch because all her dad asked for is an apology. When we done eating, we throw our food away and left the fast food restaurant since its time for us to go back to school anyways.

I don't believe in "relationship goal" bullshit but I hope that Al and Aisha stayed together until at least one of them die because they meant to be together. When I said one of the die, I don't mean they should die young, whatI meant to say is that when they are somewhere in their 80s or something.