32

Selena
I woke up at 10am with the sun on my face since it's didn't rain until yesterday afternoon since I went home from Camila's house before it's start raining. I got to admit, I'm glad that Aisha is getting better since them 2 jealous bitches damn near killed her which is luckily, the doctor got the wound out of her chest and lower left arms as soon as possible.

She just got the stitches on chest that healing up. I got out of the bed, made them up, went to the bathroom to handle my business and got out of the bathroom. I went downstairs to start fixing me some brunch since it's late morning and it's won't hurt that I have a little brunch here and there. While I'm making the grist, my phone start ringing and it's was Robert so I picked up and put my phone on speakers.

Phone Convo
Selena: Hello!
Robert: Es lo que pensaba (What's up Selena, what are you doing)?
Selena: I just making an brunch.
Robert: Really?
Selena: Yes, so what are you doing?
Robert: Nothing much, I'm just calling you to check up on you.
Selena: Alright, I'll talking to you later.
Phone Convo over

After I got off the phone with Robert, I decided to finish cooking the brunch, fixed me the plates, fixed me some mixed berry juice and went to the living room. I turned the TV on to see what's on which is "Wendy Williams Show" which is I wish they pulled the plug on the show already. I wasn't going to sit here and watch this messy bitch wasted the first 30 minutes worrying about everybody else relationship but her own marriage.

So I decided to change the channel to Disney XD to "Ducktails" reboot which is came out in the late 80s but whatever, I still watch it though. I'm glad that Robert just called and check on me to make sure I'm okay since he with Mia. I don't know how the hell he puts up with her bullshit but he needs to leave that slut and get with me since I can be an better girlfriend for him.

Ariana
Me, Nolla and Isabella at the ice cream shop just hanging out since I never been here before in my life but she has a few times. For the past few days, I been hearing about the crime spree where Kiana and Katrina with their selfish ass shot Aisha where she damned near died in the hospital.

I hope she recovered from the gunshot wound on her chest since Alejandro told me that she should be out of the hospital by tomorrow. While I'm eating my favorite, cookie dough ice cream, I saw the cute Trinidadian guy walking in the store which is I saw him a few times. When he came closer, one of the guy asking us.
"Yo, do you mind I sit here?", The Trinidadian dude asked
"No, go ahead", I said since I know that I'm the main target.

I was going to take an bite of the ice cream until he started asking us.
"What's y'all laddies name?", One of his friends asked.
"I'm Ariana, this my stepsister Nolla and this is my friend Isabella", I said as he shucks my hands but kissed mine like the Prince Charming is looking for his princess.

"So what's your name?", I asked the Trinidadian dude.
"I'm Anthony and this is my friend Julio and Martin", The Trinidadian dude said as the Puerto Rican dude gave us an thirsty looks. I wanted to talk to them more but but we got to get going because Isabella has to be at home at the certain time.

We left until I heard the deep voice.
"Hey, can I get your number?", He asked as I told them I'll be back. I went back into the store, give the dude name Anthony my phone number and left the store as Isabella start making an smart comments.
"Oh, Parece que le gustas (It's look like he likes you)", She said just being an smart ass.
"Chica callate (Girl shut up)", I laughed as we sat on the bench to wait on the bus to get here.

"Vamos Ariana, y ese chico trinitense deberían ser una pareja perfecta (Come on Ariana, you and that Trinidadian guy should make an perfect couple)", Isabella said since I'm single.
"No , la mayoría de ellos son los mismos (I don't know, most of them dudes are the same)", I said feeling the same way as Al feels about females before he met Aisha. I'm not saying all guys don't know how to be faithful but most of them are like that and I'm not trying to get my heartbroken.