33

Aisha
Today I can finally go home after all I been in the hospital for 3 days. Yesterday, I was in the dark cloud after my dad came and brought me the breakfast from McDonald's because the thoughts of me getting sexually molested by my aunt's boyfriend just popped up in my mind. I tried to act like it's never happened but it's getting harder for me to get over it especially when my aunt accusing me of lying about it to cover up for her creepy boyfriend.

I will forgive her for what she did to me when I was 12 years old but it's going to take time for me to trust her again especially that's my dad's sister who always get with the bad guys which is most of them are very an abusive person with the violence criminal past. Now I'm in the bathroom taking an shower, got out dried, washed my face, brush my teeth, put the pad on my draws, sprayed my love box, put on my pink boy shorts, lotion my body and put on my jeans and black spaghetti striped shirt.
Aisha's outfit

I put my deodorant on and put my hair into the pony tail since I'll washed my hair tonight as I heard the knocked on the door and it's was my mom

"Ma'am", I yelled.
"Are you finished in there?", My mom asked since she came to visit me a couple of times which is was yesterday after she got off of work.
"Almost", I said as I grabbed the personal things and got out of the bathroom where the doctor get ready to discharge me.

I put my personal things and coloring book in the overnight bag since that's what Selena gave me when she came to visit so I'll have something else to do other than watching TV since its really nothing on at the middle of the day but " The Dr.
Oz Show" on NBC 4 NYC. After I color which is I ain't done crafting in the long time, I took an nap for a couple of hours before the nurse came and check on me.

I made sure I got everything before I sat on the wheelchair so the doctor can wheel me out of the hospital. I don't understand that rule but the people that are handicapped or people who got the broken legs that can't walked but whatever, it's the hospital rules. My mom pressed the down button as we waiting the door to be open. While we wait on the elevator door to be open, my mom start asking me.

"Aisha, we're going out with Consuela tonight and I'm just wondering that are you going to help me get ready for the triple dates?", My mom asked.
"Really, dad is going too?, I asked since this is the first time in the long time that they had an date night. Maybe because they didn't have any money like that at the time which is we not as poor as we was when we stayed at the hood part of Baltimore, MD.

I guest because they be making an decent amount of money that they can afford to live at the nice neighborhood but they has to wait until I graduated from high school so they can move out of the hood. After I agree to help her getting ready for the triple dates which is I'll do her hair, the doctor wheel me outside as I saw my dad's car sitting outside waiting on me.
"Hey baby, are you feeling better?", My dad asked as I got into the backseat of the car.
"Yes kind of", I said since my chest still kinda of hurts.