8

Consuela
After I ran to Nadia after I got off of work from work yesterday, I found out that she got an new job at the post office which I'm happy for her. So I invited her to Starbucks for coffee before we go to work which is we had to be there around 9am. As for her husband, Walkers, he got an job interview today which is I hope that they hired him because finding an job can be frustrated.

Expertly when they just move here a week ago and Juan being so damn rude to them. They maybe poor but at least they are nice person and not ratchet like most of our neighbor. The only decent neighbor I got is The Hernandez since it's the married couples with 2 kids that are adults. They maybe nosey but they be nosey for good reason which is the crime scene or it's the fight that leaving them to call the police.

Like the other day when my husband and his criminal friends got arrested. Now me and Nadia at Starbucks just talking getting to know each other better since I didn't get the chance to.
"What part of Virginia you vampires from?" I asked taking an sip of Blonde Vanilla Latte.
"I'm from Norfolk" She said she taking an sip of Caffè Misto. The whole time that we been here, she told me that Walker originally from the Midwest which is Chicago but move to Virginia when he was an teenager.

I also learn that they have been married for the long time which is Aisha is lucky that she got an parents that are in the healthy marriage. They may argue here and there but at least she won't have to hear them argue 24/7. I didn't tell her about my unhealthy marriage because I just met this lady and it's not the right time. After we had an good old coffee at Starbucks, it's time for us to go to work.

"Have an good day at work" Nadia said.
" también, buena suerte con la entrevista de trabajo de tu esposo (You too, good luck with your husband job interview)" I said and heads to my job.

Alejandro
I'm at my life skills just chilling because we got the substitute teacher for a day. While I'm minding my business, I saw Antonio with his punk ass making the joke about Aisha as usual but she ignored them. Again, I don't know why they don't like her other than she an big girl which is nothing wrong with her.

Yes, she an plus size girl so the hell what she still attractive in her own rights. I took my earplugs out and start listen to music while I'm writing the poems about life. While I'm writing the pomes, I feel the paper throwing at me and it's was Antonio.
"Si todos ustedes son hijos de puta, no dejen de tirarme mierda (If y'all childish son of a bitches don't stop throwing shit at me)" I said getting pissed off.
"Mi mal hombre (My bad man)" One of the guy said.
"Más te vale (You better be)" I said since their asses is very lucky that it's substitute teacher here because if that lady wasn't here, he would got his ass whopped right there on sight.

2nd block is almost over so I put my things up and wait until the bell rings which is we only got 5 minutes. So far, I ain't seen Alanna around which is thank god because the last thing I need is her making Aisha feels 100x worst about herself. The only girl I seen in her crew is Hannah which is she took some guy in the bathroom for a blowjob.

When the bell rings, we got up and heads to the Chemistry class as Aisha falls on the floor and about 3 bitches laughing and it's was Trina, Karlie and Hannah laughing as she about to cry right in front of me.
"Esa mierda no es graciosa (That shit ain't funny)" I said as I helped Aisha up.
"Es divertido para nosotros porque nadie no quiere una zorra con sobrepeso como ella (It's funny to us because nobody don't want no overweight slut like her)" Trina said as they stated laughing.