37

Aisha
After that terrible dinner gathering and Kiana wishing death on me last night, I'm starting to realize that me and Kiana don't have anything in common but I got enough friends anyway. I mean come on, I don't want to have a lot of friends since Camila, Selena, Adrienne and Bianca is enough since we got something in common. We maybe kind of different but I can connect with them.

Now I'm at the media center to do some projects that just started yesterday at Chemistry class but it's going to be the last one before the final exams. This project due on Friday since I did some of it at home yesterday before I helped my dad and Aunt Stacie setting up the table. While I'm fixing the grammar, I smell the Irish Springs soap hits my nose like I usually smell and it's was Alejandro.
"Sup baby", He said as he kissed me on the cheeks.
"Hey Al are you doing the project?", I asked since the class starts in 20 minutes.

"Yes, I'm about to do it before the class starts", He said as he about to logged on the computer and do the project. While I'm doing the project, Al starts asking me about Kiana.
"¿Kiana se disculpó contigo y con tus padres? (Did Kiana apologize to you and your parents)?, He asked hoping my dad dropped the attempted murder charges.
"No" I said as I wiped my eyes with Kleenex because its started to water a little bit.
"¿A qué demonios te refieres con no? ¿Al menos ella trató de disculparse o simplemente fue una perra al respecto? (The hell do you mean no, did she at least try to apologize or she just being a bitch about it)?", He asked ready for the explanation.

I told him everything that happens last night especially the part where she wishes death on me which is pissed him off because that one thing she should never do. She may not like me but she going to regret it later because wishing death on anybody is very hurtful and rude. The bell is about to ring in 5 minutes so I save my project, logged off and left the media center with Al. I'm glad he listened to me and understand what I'm coming from because that's what I need at the moment.

Alejandro
After I at the media center this morning and listen to Aisha about what happens last night, I was pissed because Kiana wishing death on Aisha by saying that she deserves to die which is uncalled for. All her parents want her to do is apologize for the shooting that happens last week so Walker won't have testify to at court but she just came to her house being disrespectful.

I probably going to confront her ass when I see her because the way she acted around her parents is straight up ratchet and I'm not going to let her slide neither. Now me and Caleb at Popeyes for lunch which is that what he wants. While we waiting on our food, I saw Juan and Kiana holding hands like everything all good which is not. I don't know what the hell he doing here but the feds is on his ass for messing up his house arrest and cutting off the ankle monitor.

Yes, he cut it off yesterday while my mom at work so she can go to that selfish bitch house who almost got my girl killed. I got up and get me the drink since they ain't done with our order yet. As soon I get to the drinking machine which is I'm about to get the get fruit punch juice, I saw Kiana walking behind me.
"Hey Al", She said acting like we the big happy family knowing I never liked her since day one. Even way before I met Aisha 3 months ago at lunch when I asked her to sit at the same table as she was sitting on the first day.

"¿Qué demonios quieres, Kiana? (What the hell do you want Kiana)?", I asked still kind of pissed off about not giving Aisha an apology.
"Why you talking to me like that?", She asked playing stupid.
"Sabes por qué, le debes una disculpa a Aisha y a sus padres por lo que sucedió la semana pasada (You know why, you owe Aisha and her parents an apology for what happened last week)", I said since she about to get pissed off at me.
"So the hell what, they need to get over it", She said acting like she way better than everybody else.