12

Alejandro
It's 2am in the morning and my mind is on Aisha right now. I know we just met almost 2 weeks ago but I can imagine how she taste, how she moans and how my name sounds like when I hit it in the hot shower. She maybe an big girl but I don't give a damn about her weights, I bet that gato (cat) tight.

Wet Dream
Me and Aisha just got in the shower making out before I start kissing her whole body. As soon the water got hot, I picked her up while we making out until I'm ready to please her.
"¿Qué tan profundo quieres que vaya? (How deep do you want me to go)?", I whispered while I'm squeezing her culo gordo (fat ass) while she let's out the soft moans.
"Go slow Al" , She moans as I started stroking her slowly.

While we're making love in the shower, she starts let out the loud moans in pleasure as she rubbing my back and going deeper.
"Oooh Al" , She moans as she throws her head back on the steamy hot shower.
"Di mi nombre bebé (Say my name baby)" , I said getting turned on.
"Al", She moans as she about to scream out loud.
Wet Dreams over

I continue laying in bed thinking about hearing Aisha moaning and groaning out my name until I feel the iced cold water poured at me that's ruins my freaky dreams.
"Juan, para qué demonios es eso? (Juan, what the hell is that for)?", I yelled knowing what he did is uncalled for.
"Mantén tu mente fuera de esa puta con sobrepeso, mamá casi ha terminado el desayuno (Keep your mind off of that overweight whore, mom almost done with the breakfast)", He said as I grabbed the towel and dried myself off.

I keep telling this dude to watch his mouth about her because she ain't done shit to him. I mean come on, it's just a goddamn dream about me and Aisha making love in the shower. After I dried myself off, I went to the bathroom and handle my business as I heard the door knocking and it's was my mom.
"Yes", I yelled as I getting ready to wipe before I washed my hands.
"El desayuno está listo Al (Breakfast is ready Al)", My mom said.
"Muy bien, estaré abajo en cinco minutos (Alright, I'll be out in 5 minutes)", I said as I wiped my love stick and flush the toilet.

I washed my hands, dried them and heads downstairs to started eating my breakfast. I sat down and eat the warm waffles as Juan mean mugged me and my mom because today is the family day and we're going bowling along with Ariana, Aunt Katia, her step dad and her sister.

While we eating the breakfast, I heard the doorbell rings and it's was Kiana. Ugh, can that puta de trinquete solo déjalo solo por al menos un día (ratchet slut just leave him along for at least one day)?, My mom annoyed as she got up and answered the door as she stands in front of the door rubbing her glowing stomach.
"¿Qué demonios quieres, Kiana? (What the hell do you want Kiana)?", My mom asked ain't here for her shit today.
"Me pregunto si Juan vendrá a la fiesta de cumpleaños de mis amigos esta noche en Harlem (I just wondering are Juan is coming to my friends birthday party tonight at Harlem)?", She asked since they having an house party at Harlem.
"Demonios, no, pasaba tiempo con su familia para no pasar el rato con todos los traseros esta noche (Hell no, he spending time with his family so he not hanging around with y'all ratchet asses)", She said as she got the pissed off look but we don't care, he needs to start spend time with us sometimes.