66

Alejandro
I woke up at the same time as I normally gets up to get ready for school as I got up out of the bed, stretch, made them up and went to the bathroom to do my morning hygine. When I'm done doing my hygine, I went back in my room as I put on my red draws, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my white shirt that's said "Swag"on them along with the black pants.

Alejandro's outfit

I don't think anybody used that terms anymore especially it's 2017

I don't think anybody used that terms anymore especially it's 2017. The last time I heard anybody used that term was when I was 13 which is that's when Instagram became more popular at that time. I put my shoes on, sprayed myself, grabs my things and went downstairs since I don't see my mom nor grandma in sight because they said they leaving early last night.

I know you asking where is my grandma, she at the DMV to get her new ID because according to Ariana, it's less crowded hours before its open. I went in the kitchen, grabs the strawberry pop tart, grabs the bottle of orange pineapple juice, turn off all of the lights including the ones upstairs and head out of the door to school as I locked the door behind me.

Yes, my mom told me to make sure that the lights is off before I leave the house last night along with locking the door. As soon I walked about a few house down, I saw Aisha walking in her simple clothes which is royal blue wide strapped tink top and white pants along with her hair is down.

" What's up baby ", I said as I wrapped my arms around my girlfriend.
"Hey Alejandro, have you asked your mom about coming to my house?", She asked as she takes an sip of Brisk brand strawberry melon juice.
" No, her and my grandma left early this morning", I said since I will asked her when I get home from school. I don't know what she going to wear on Friday night but she said she don't want to dress too sexy even she don't have any of the lingerie because she still 16 ain't going to turn 17 until August.

Aisha
On my way to school this morning after I stopped by the corner store to get me the iced honey bun and some strawberry melon juice, I feel Alejandro wrapped his arms around me and kissed me on the cheek while I'm drinking the juice. The reason he haven't asked Consuela nor Nancy about coming to my house on Friday yet because they left early since Consuela has to be at work early while Nancy is at DMV to get her new ID because one, it's old and 2, she lives at New York.

I'm thinking about cooking for Alejandro on Friday night while my parents, Aunt Tracy, Consuela and Nancy is out. I don't know what I'm going to cook yet but I got until Thursday to figure out. Now, I'm at Chemistry class drawing the rose since Ms. Eaton is out for a day, Why you may asked, she got doctor appointment for her check up today.

While I'm drawing the rose, I feel the pencils poking me and it's was Caleb.
"Yes", I said as I puts the pencils down.
"Come sit with us", He said as Alejandro waving at me.
"Really?", I asked since I was minding my business sitting at the same seat as I normally sit while Selena is talking to the substitute teacher which is the nice lady who takes her job seriously.