46

Selena
Tonight, I'm going out on the date with Robert since he on break right now with Mia. I'm glad we not going to the movie theater tonight because the last thing I need is dealing with the rude people that talk too loud. I don't know how Mia going to reacted but I don't give a damn, he needs some break from her bullshit. Now I walked into the media center which is I saw Adrienne sitting at the computer lab playing the game.

"Hey Adrienne, where is Al and Aisha?" I asked not seeing them in sight.
"They one their way here, they just went to Burger King for breakfast" She said. Me and Adrienne continue talking until I asked about Jordan because his birthday is in couple of weeks.
"¿ y tu madre tienen planes para el décimo cumpleaños de Jordan? (Do you and your mom have any plans for Jordan's birthday)?" I asked since his birthday is on the weekend.

"Bueno, mi madre está pensando en llevarlo a Chuck E Cheeses (Well my mom thinking about taking him to Chuck E Cheeses)" She said since her mom want to have his birthday party at Chuck E Cheeses which an perfect place for kids to have their birthday party along with for kids who in their good behavior. Me and Adrienne continue talking about our birthday plans until I saw Aisha and Alejandro holding hands as usual.

"Hey guys" She said as she sat down.
"Hey Aisha, hey Al" I said.
"¿Qué pasa chicas, de qué están hablando? (What's up girls, what y'all talking about)?" He asked.
"Estamos hablando de los planes de cumpleaños de Jordan en un par de semanas. (We just talking about Jordan's birthday plans in couple of weeks)" Adrienne said.
"Oh, his birthday is in couple of weeks" Aisha asked since Jordan's birthday is a couple of weeks after after Al's birthday.

"Yes, it's going to be at Chuck E Cheeses" Adrienne said. We continue talking about his birthday plans until it's time for us to go to our first block.

Adrienne
Jordan's birthday is in couple of weeks and my mom plans on taking Jordan to there for his birthday since I already invited Selena, Aisha and Alejandro to the birthday party. I maybe too old for Chuck E Cheeses but I only go for Jordan's birthday or just taking him due to good behavior.

My mom had been making more money for the past 2 weeks since Aisha's mom offered her an job at the post office since she lost her job over her job over bullshit 3 days after Jordan and Aisha got shot. I still baby sit him but mostly when she run errands because she works during the day now. Now I'm at the cafeteria with Aisha and Camila just eating lunch while Al, Selena and Caleb is at the pizza joint.

While we eating lunch, I start asking Aisha about the book report.
"How did you do on book report?" I asked taking an bite of the meatball sub from Subway.
"I did good" She said since she been doing it for a week. I'm glad she doing an good job with the book report along with Al. She said she going to his house tomorrow to chill over there because Juan going to be there and I know that he just hates her for no reason.

Me, Camila and Aisha continue talking until it's time for us to go back to our 3rd block which is I'll see her at the band class.

Aisha
The book report just due today and I did an good job. I made an 100% on the book report along with Al because we checked our spelling and grammar which is I fixed the mirror grammar error yesterday. Only a few of us got the terrible grades on book report but most of us got either an 85% which is an B or higher than that which is an A. Now I'm at home drawing the tulip which is I just started doing it yesterday.

I were going to Al's house today to chill but that's had to wait until tomorrow because one, Juan going to be there and 2, his family members coming over for dinner. As for Jordan, his birthday is a couple of weeks after Al's since Adrienne already invited me, Selena, Al and Camila to his birthday party at Chuck E Cheeses. She said she'll give us the more informationq.