59

Alejandro
After the recent argument with Juan last night, I stayed up a little bit later than I usually stayed up during school days because I had an headache from all that bullshit Juan pulled last night. So I went to the kitchen, make me the cup of water, went to the bathroom to take some aspirin, and went back to bed. All we tried to do is talked to him but he still make it difficult and tries to leave the house but my mom stopped him and told him clean out the plates.

He always leave the dirty plates in the sink that causes me to clean them out for him most of the time and I'm getting tired of cleaning up for him. He going have to follow the rules like everybody else or get the hell out of here because he wants to be grown so bad, he gets treated like one. Now I'm in the dinning room eating cereal before I go to school as my mom gets ready to asked me.
"¿Está Juan levantado de la cama? (Is Juan up out of the bed)?", My mom asked making coffee.
"I don't know", I said since my mom is not going to let him sleep all day. So she went upstairs to see Juan is up since it's time for me to go to school anyways. So I went to the kitchen, clean out my bowl, grabs the banana, the bottle water, told my grandma bye and headed out of the door on the partly cloudy Tuesday because according to the weather man, it's might rain later today.

So I took the umbrella with me just in case I need them when I leave the school this afternoon.

Aisha
It's partly cloudy today which is the weather still decent but it's might rain later today according to the weather man on NBC 4 NYC. So I decided to wear my hair in the bun today and take my umbrella with me just in case I need them. All I know that it's going to rain tomorrow and for the next couple of days. Now I'm in the bathroom handle my business as I heard the girl's voice and it's was Camila.

"Hey Aisha", She said.
"Hey Camila, how is your first block going?", I asked as I start wiping.
"Same old, same old, what about your English class?", She asked as I'm getting ready to flush the toilet before I washed my hands.
"Just getting prepared for the final exam", I said as I turned the warm water on to washed my hands. We only got a couple of weeks to review everything we learned before the final exam especially Chemistry class.

Me and Camila continues talking for a few minutes until I'm about to get ready to go back to first block class since its just started about 30 minutes ago as I heard her voice on my way out.
"Nos vemos en el almuerzo Aisha (See you at lunch Aisha)", Camila said as she gets ready to flush the toilet.
"I will", I said as I headed out of the bathroom, went to the water fountain to get me some water and headed back to my English class to review for the final exam.

Selena
I'm glad I called Robert yesterday afternoon since he was doing the senior project. I swear, I miss him like crazy and I want to show him how much I miss him by surprising him with the candle lights and the slow music playing in the background. I want to make him say my name louder by giving him all the loving he have been missing.

I don't know if he dumped that Mia bitch but I will asked him Friday night while he at my house. Now I'm at Popeyes with Camila and Aisha to get us something to eat since lunch just started. While we waiting on our food, we talking about our plans for Mother's Day since I'm working on the mother artwork for mom since I just started yesterday to keep my mind off of Robert.

It's going to take me a few days to do that artwork and my dad plans on doing the whole breakfast in bed for mom. We continue talking until our food getting called as Aisha got up and got our food. When she came back, she gave me and Camila the 2 pieces while Aisha got the chicken wings with fries and biscuits.
"Gracias por el almuerzo Aisha (Thanks for the lunch Aisha)", I said as I takes a bite of the chicken thighs.
"You are welcome", She said as she takes a bite of the fries. Yes, she paid for our food since she got about $40 which is enough money.